Triton II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Have the tritton II here aswell flooding was caused by not closing all airholes (ie the bottom one and top filling one)
I stopped using it since the only sub 0hm coil i had for it burned after a couple days i have the above one though (1.8 i believe) but mtl dosen't suit me well anymore and doing restricted dtl didn't give alot of flavor so i stored it in a container for at least a week now and it hasen't leaked,and the tank is pretty much full still.

TLDR: there's alot of people with issues on this tank,i for one don't buy aspire tanks anymore or recommend them since i've been more satisfied with what i used currently and had 0 issues from the get go.

This thread is about the Halo Triton II, not the aspire triton.
The OP even stated they've tried to get help from Halo CS.

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Just to finish this story, I was promised a new coil but that never arrived after more than 2 weeks.
Just out of of curiosity I priced a new coil, $18 including shipping.
Went with. Kanger 1000 with an I16 clearomizer on top for less than the price of the coil. Works great.
Good Move...I've moved up just a bit...But I still use Innokin i16's almost every day !!!...Also...Have a look at Mt Baker Vapors price on i16's...Best price I found from a reputable Co. in the US...Trig

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
This thread is about the Halo Triton II, not the aspire triton.
The OP even stated they've tried to get help from Halo CS.
oopsie ? I don't know every single company that sells vape related products thought halo was the place he bought it. Didn't even know there was another tritton model from another oem. My bad !

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Thanks for the tip about Mt Baker.
May I ask what you moved up to?
Hey Ya'...I bought a T18 Endura Kit for openers which I really like with one small gripe...The battery is "Fixed" @ 14 watts which produces a vape that's a bit on the warm side for me and the tank has no air control but it's design gives me just the right amount of air flow...I like the tank so much I just bought a T22 tank this morning...I also got an Aspire Zelos Kit which I like as well...Love the Mod and the Nautilus 2 tank but the tank is a bit of a pain to open for the Ol' Re-Fill...Trig

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
Hey Ya'...I bought a T18 Endura Kit for openers which I really like with one small gripe...The battery is "Fixed" @ 14 watts which produces a vape that's a bit on the warm side for me and the tank has no air control but it's design gives me just the right amount of air flow...I like the tank so much I just bought a T22 tank this morning...I also got an Aspire Zelos Kit which I like as well...Love the Mod and the Nautilus 2 tank but the tank is a bit of a pain to open for the Ol' Re-Fill...Trig
Thanks for the suggestions.
Overheated juice is the reason I gave up on the Triton 2.
Would this be an issue with T18?

Reactions: stols001

Trigster

Aug 2, 2017
SF Bay Area
Well...If you mean spitting hot juice(?)mine don't spit at all...plural as in 2...with the T22 on its way...Aside from the battery producing a warmer vape than I would prefer I like the tanks...Maybe best described as kind of a "Blue Collar" work horse...And for me at around 12watts they produce great flavor...But no air control...The coils are dirt cheap and I have yet to replace 1 coil using both of them for well over 2 weeks with pretty sweet juice ???...Plus MFS still has the kit for $20...Hard to beat even if the battery becomes a back-up...
Endura T18 Starter Kit by Innokin

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
Looks amazingly like a GS Air II tank (by Eleaf). I had the Triton I and that was a rebranded Kanger T2. If it is a GS Air II coil, those are usually pretty reliable. Also much cheaper elsewhere.

I would suggest you get the 1.5 ohm coils which won't be as hot and give longer battery life. Leaking is likely a bad or loose or old head. Or it could be a bad o-ring.

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
Just to back up what Trig says. The vape is a little warmer on the T18/T22, but if you use it as intended it isnt a problem. If you try to go direct to lung, sucking in it for 5 or 6 seconds, you will get a hot, unpleasant vape. The device is not designed for that. It was designed for ex smokers looking for a device to mimic the way you smoke. If you draw on it like a cig, it works great. It doesn't gurgle, doesn't spit juice. If you get genuine T18/T22 coils, they last two weeks or more. If you bulk order the coils from Fast Tech, they are $1.18 a coil. I have 2 T22's that I rotate. Seven other family members and friends have T18's or T22's.
The T 22 holds 4.5 ml and 2000 mah battery. Big brother of T18.

Philabos

ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2017
I took the advice and ordered the T18 starter kit.
Wow. It is great.
I have read many times you will not find anything like an analog. True. The T18 is actually better.
Was a little bitter at first, but added some sweeter juice at 70vg 30pg mixed half and half with tobacco juice and it is perfect.
The only downside is that it made the rest of my gear obsolete.
Will never look back to the cigs.
Thanks for the tips everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread