UK vaping - The Genesis Echo

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammfanuk

Apr 5, 2012
St Albans
Hello there

I have been analogue free for almost two months and it is due to the Echo. It is my understanding that the Echo is similar to the ecigs Ego/GoGo etc.
I was given a 510 style a few months ago which started my vaping. It was Ok but fiddly and the batteries were constantly on charge. The cartos only took a few drops which meant constant refilling and lots of mess. I did some research and compared prices and decided on the Genesis Echo.

The box came with the Genesis logo on it and was a good quality. Having no experience
of the product I jumped right in. I had chosen the larger battery set at £45 gbp 1100mah
and was glad I did. It was only £5 more expensive than the 650mah.

Delivery was quick, only two days after my order. In the box was 2 batteries, 2 cartos holding 3ml (with wadding), USB charger and extra rubber mouthpieces.

The batteries are good quality and last the whole day even with some heavy vaping.
Even after the month I have had them, they still charge well and produce quite some power. They are a
510 fitting.

The Cartos (known as Echomisers) have a quality wadding which vapes well and lasts as expected. I did clean one out and dry
it and it still works but with some residual taste.I have since tried other cartos with wadding which have nowhere near
this quality.

Now to what I think. I think for the price I got a bargain. The amount of vape it produces is great
and it is the closest experience to real smoking I have found. I got some Gold and Silver eliquid
from the same company and totally love it. I have since tried lots of other website for ejuice and keep coming
back to Genesis for more. Not too sweet and great flavour.
I credit this ecig with helping me give up smoking. When I used the original 510 I still found myself
smoking but I have not had an analogue since I got the Echo. You all know what I mean
and if not, now that you are considering/are a vaper it will only be time.

The Echo is getting good reviews in the UK and there is a bit of a buzz in the forums at the moment. I really can understand why. You can find them here.... www.gecigarette.co.uk

I love vaping. As it is 510 fitting, the parts are interchangeable with Ego/Gogo etx of tje same fittinh and a there are a lot of stock pieces of equipment which fit.
I have already introduced the product to 3 of my smoker friends who love it too and
I am happy to report they are now non smokers too.

I can recommend the product. They still accept discount code ecr69 for 15% off. W

I have tried to put in as much as I can but will be happy to answer any questions about my experience.

I am a vaper and proud of it. Just wanted to pass on my appreciation for all the help and good advice you have all given me. Cheers and keep up the good work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread