UltraPure Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
Confused about all the liquids out there?

Well read some of the fabulous reviews that have been posted about the UltraPure form Innovapor!!

VG based fluid made here in the US!! Orders ship within the day that the order is placed and as always we give you 20% off!!

Code: ECF20

But if you want to try multiple flavors we offer 5 or more bottles at an extra 5%off automatically!!

Thanks and if you need anything just let me know

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I would just like to say thank you to all that have helped us with the reviews, we are now asking that you take a moment to help out the ECF by answering just a few questions in their questionnaires.

These are located at the top of the page, or in the main thread.

Thank you for helping out!!! These will help us against future legislation as well

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I would like to ask all of you out there that follow the forum what you think? Are there things that I could do to make it better for you? are things covered as you expect them to be?

We are always looking for better ways to serve you and the best way to make changes is to hear from you what you would like to see!!!

Thank you again and please either respond or PM me with any suggestions or comments!!!

Millie

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

sixofusernames

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
california
I recieved my review sample of 6mg, regular tobacco flavor, and its not bad. It lacks a distinctive flavor to note, however I am used to the heavy flavor of Halo, and what compares to that. That said, I like that the ingredients are listed, so you know exactly what you are smoking. It has excellent vapor production (VG based) but not really a TH, however like I said, its only 6 mg, the higher nics may have more throat hit. Its a clear liquid, and doesnt really smell like anything. If you dont like strong flavored vapes, as some do, this is great. If you like a lot of flavor, this isnt the one. Overall, I like it. its great for all day vape. If you have some flavorings lying around, it would be great to add a few drops of your favorite flavor. According to the label, they use the highest grade ingredients, "without uneccessary sweeteners or candy oils". would be great for sensitive vapers that need to know exactly what they are getting, but dont want to DIY. I would give it 5/5 on vapor, 3/5 on flavor (it doesnt taste bad at all, just lacks a "distinct" flavor) and a 5/5 on quality.
Ingredients list: VG 99+% pure, deionized water, ethyl maltol 99+% pure, nicotine 99+% pure, natural flavoring extract 99+% pure
It lists a lot number and expiration date, made in salt lake city, UT.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
I recieved my review sample of 6mg, regular tobacco flavor, and its not bad. It lacks a distinctive flavor to note, however I am used to the heavy flavor of Halo, and what compares to that. That said, I like that the ingredients are listed, so you know exactly what you are smoking. It has excellent vapor production (VG based) but not really a TH, however like I said, its only 6 mg, the higher nics may have more throat hit. Its a clear liquid, and doesnt really smell like anything. If you dont like strong flavored vapes, as some do, this is great. If you like a lot of flavor, this isnt the one. Overall, I like it. its great for all day vape. If you have some flavorings lying around, it would be great to add a few drops of your favorite flavor. According to the label, they use the highest grade ingredients, "without uneccessary sweeteners or candy oils". would be great for sensitive vapers that need to know exactly what they are getting, but dont want to DIY. I would give it 5/5 on vapor, 3/5 on flavor (it doesnt taste bad at all, just lacks a "distinct" flavor) and a 5/5 on quality.
Ingredients list: VG 99+% pure, deionized water, ethyl maltol 99+% pure, nicotine 99+% pure, natural flavoring extract 99+% pure
It lists a lot number and expiration date, made in salt lake city, UT.

I commented in your thread you made, but again THANK YOU and it really helps to have everyone's comments!!

Thank you again!

Millie

MaryMarcelle

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Arizona
I was in Group #3. I think this is where I am supposed to post my review? Posted it somewhere else originally ~ let me try it here as well.

So after quite a long wait (I know they got backordered with the freebies) I finally received my free 3ml sample of REGULAR flavor last week. I have no idea what MG strength it is because it doesn't say it on the bottle and it's been so long that I forgot which I requested :oops:

I am very impressed with the vapor production. The taste? It's not bad at all, quite nice actually. I would not vape it without mixing it with some kind of lorann flavoring but that is just because I have become accustomed to mixing flavors and really love my coconut flavor.

I believe it was DataCreek that originally stated that it tastes like "wet chicken on the grill". I did not find that to be the case at all. Taste is HIGHLY SUBJECTIVE and I am glad that I did not experience that wet chicken flavor in my case.

I do have to agree with DataCreek that the packaging is very professional and looks nice, but like him, I also prefer a more "see through" type bottle. HOWEVER there is some fine print on the label, that even with my 20/20 vision I think I would almost need a microscope to read ~ at the very least, a very strong magnifying glass! I think it MIGHT list the ingredients in that very very fine print, and if that is the case - I'm loving it! Not once before have I EVER had the ingredients listed on a bottle of E-Juice and if it is actually the ingredients (and I could read it) I would be HIGHLY impressed as this would give me a great sense of security and help me feel better knowing I could research what I was putting into my body. (I've gone 4 months now without really TRULY knowing what all is in my juices so obviously I'm not THAT concerned...well, okay I am ...I am just in denial and won't admit it because I'm used to it after 22 years of smoking analogs without knowing what was in there!)

I DO like that it is made in the US.

This has the BEST vapor production of any liquid I have tried so far. I am not sure what other types of flavors they have, but I feel I am a candidate for additional purchases of their products. ** Did some research...looks like it is tabacco and menthol flavors. However they also have an unflavored liquid that would probably be perfect for me to buy and mix some flavoring into ~ I'm going to give that a shot**

I tested this out with my Joye 510. I have not tried it with my KR808D-1 yet because I do not have a blank cartridge at the moment and did not want the first try of the flavor to be tainted in any way.

**Update from original post ~ used a boiled cart and my KR808D-1 and here are the results of that**:

So I tried to drip the liquid into my cartomizer (took white cap and o-ring off method) and IMMEDIATELY noticed that the consistency of this liquid is much more viscous than any other juice I have tried and it would not absorb into my Cartomizer without a little assistance "blow" from me. Not a horribly bad thing, just threw me off my game for a second and made me go ?

Once my cartomizer was adequately saturated I replaced the O-ring and white end cap and gave it a try using my KR808D-1 USB Passthrough. Throat hit and vapor production were still just as excellent as with the Joye510. The flavor was just as nice as the first try on the 510 (but still would not be an everyday vape for me..but I'm weird)

I will say this though ~ I DO THINK that this flavor would be an excellent flavor for someone who is new to vaping and looking for that "traditional" cigarrette taste that so many of us were hoping for when we first made the switch from analog to vaping. It tastes a lot like the old analogs ~ just without the nasty and harsh chemical flavors that we don't notice in analogs until we quit! I'm almost 4 months into vaping and my tastes have changed dramatically from the tabacco flavors to the nutty and fruity flavors. Had I tried this when I first started and didn't experiment with different flavors - I probably would still be hooked on it.

In conclusion, if you know of someone new to vaping or interested in vaping and they have a desire for the traditional analog flavor - this is by far the closest I have ever tried.

I am very eager to get some of the InnoVapor Ultrapure unflavored and mix some of my own flavoring because the vapor production and throat hit are superior.

Mary

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
We have had many people complete reviews for us on the UltraPure and many of them or listed in this thread.

Take a look through and read what they are saying, Many people tend to like the new fluid, and the best part is that it is made with the best ingredients and is VG based from here in the US!!

THe 20% off discount applies to all UltraPure bottles!!

ECF20

if you are a bulk shopper buy 5 or more and get an additional 5% off!!!

"there is some fine print on the label, that even with my 20/20 vision I think I would almost need a microscope to read ~ at the very least, a very strong magnifying glass! I think it MIGHT list the ingredients in that very very fine print, and if that is the case - I'm loving it!"
-MaryMarcelle

It is the ingredient list! To fit all that information on that tiny little 3ml bottle was near impossible lol. On the 15ml bottle it is much more legible.

Again thanks for the review Mary

:toast:
Clay

Grandma Marcia

ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2009
Faribault Minnesota
I am in group 4 and have not gotten my trial bottles as of yet but I did get your liquid with the kits I purchased. I really like your e liquid. I have the regular full flavor and unflavored 36 mg. Your liquid is so clean and pure and produces huge amounts of vapor and awesome throat hit, a very top quality product. I have cut the strength down by adding either PG or VG as 36 is a bit much for me. I have also added some flavoring such a vanilla custard,carmel, english toffee and rum. Not all in the same mix! All I can say is WOW! Like everything else with Innovapor it is the best. I am still interested in trying your menthol. I am not a big menthol person, but once in a while it is very refreshing if you get a good one. I also have added vanilla custard flavoring to the regular flavor and that was very nice also. Again keep up the good work! I am looking forward to when you have other flavors to choose from, because I know they will be good also. It is so nice to have a place to get quality products and great customer service.
Marcia

Last edited:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
This review is for the Full flavor, regular, 36mg. I'm afraid I can't give a positive review. First thing I've noticed is that the juice is very thick, even for VG. Thinning it out w/ water would make it vape better, and possibly improve the flavor(that has been my experience w/ DIY VG). Second, while it is similar to a tobacco taste, it is not very strong, and ultimately not very pleasant. There is a sweetness to it that tastes much stronger, and much less pleasant than any VG I've had. Again, maybe if it was thinned out, this would not be as much of an issue. That has been my experience. I really, don't care for it, and the effect of the nicotine was not very pleasurable. I am quite used to vaping 36mg, but this is not what I usually experience. In fact, I started to get a headache after several minutes of vaping, and I don't have the "Satisfied" feeling I normally get from strong nic juice. I am sorry I could not recomend this juice at all. No hard feelings I hope, and thank you for the opportunity to sample your juice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread