Unicorn milk clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
There are a lot of Unicorn Milk clones on ECF but i don't believe i have seen one that has your version above , interesting and i'm sure some will try including myself.

There is a Cuttwood Unicorn Milk official recipe that was posted around the web , supposedly a leak , anybody can find it with a google search.

Johnnycappz

Sep 25, 2015
There are a lot of Unicorn Milk clones on ECF but i don't believe i have seen one that has your version above , interesting and i'm sure some will try including myself.

There is a Cuttwood Unicorn Milk official recipe that was posted around the web , supposedly a leak , anybody can find it with a google search.
When I read up on unicorn milk I saw it was a strawberry mixed with 4 creams and that's what I had..so I made to the best of my knowledge (diyer for about a year) and I have to say it taste and smells amazing..now my girlfriend wants it smh

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
There have been alot of people saying that "leak" tastes nothing like the real thing.I can't say one way or the other as i've never tried the original.The one Johnnycappz posted sounds pretty good though,i'll have to give that a try.

Reactions: Johnnycappz

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
There have been alot of people saying that "leak" tastes nothing like the real thing.I can't say one way or the other as i've never tried the original.The one Johnnycappz posted sounds pretty good though,i'll have to give that a try.

Thats odd , i made sure i read all the feedback from people who made it and commented on it before i bothered with it , every one of them said it's definitely the real deal and vaped side by side with the original there is zero difference.

If you have a link to the naysayers i would like to check it out .

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
Thats odd , i made sure i read all the feedback from people who made it and commented on it before i bothered with it , every one of them said it's definitely the real deal and vaped side by side with the original there is zero difference.

If you have a link to the naysayers i would like to check it out .
I don't have any i can actually link to,the majority of it was chat on a few closed facebook groups i'm on.Some said it wasn't close,some said close but missing something,and others thought it was the right flavors,just wrong %'s.Personally,i could care less if it tastes the same or not,because i have never tried the original,so i wouldn't know the difference anyway haha.

Reactions: herb

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Yeah , i only saw it discussed under the actually recipe on one website by people who had given it a try so i haven't read others opinions whether they think it's close or not.

I think whatever recipe is posted some will think it's great and others will say close but no cigar , when everyone has a slightly different taste palette how can there be 100% agreement lol.

Just got to decide for yourself i suppose.

Thanks

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I think whatever recipe is posted some will think it's great and others will say close but no cigar , when everyone has a slightly different taste palette how can there be 100% agreement lol.
Exactly.I bet you could give some people a real juice,but tell them it's a clone,and they would swear it tastes nothing like the real thing haha.

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
This is the recipe I found, it is as close to shake and vape as it comes:

10% CAP Ripe Strawberry
5% TFA Cheese cake Graham Cracker Crust
3% CAP Sweet Cream
3% CAP Bavarian Cream
2% CAP Vanilla Custard

Mixed and steeped for 2 days, I can't get enough of it. only the second recipe I found that I will be mixing in 120ml batches from now on.

Last edited:

BrotherApache

Nov 29, 2015
Dunno, there was a guy who contacted cuttwood and they apparently responded instantly denying anything was leaked and that that recipe isn't it, also the leaked recipe calls for 75/25 vg/pg, people were arguing the bottles where labeled 70/30 but why would a company really tell you the percentage when they know people try to copy it, but they have to say it's close enough so people expect the consistency. I'm gonna mix it up soon but I believe it could be the legit recipe, apparently someone hit each from a clapton same hardware and the believed it was exactly the same

mjag

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2014
United States
The leaked Unicorn Milk recipe is BS. One of the guys who posted that he vaped it side by side with the real thing and said it was legit went on later to say that after it steeped it wasn't it.

The biggest clue as to why it isn't the real recipe is that a few flavors were not available from Capella at the time the original recipe was created. Some said that Cuttwood must have gotten those flavors as a beta flavor because there a big customer but Unicorn Milk put Cuttwood on the map so they were not a big customer before that. There is also no way Capella sat on those flavors for 6 to 10 months before releasing them to the general public.

Just put all the pieces into place and use a little common sense and it is easy to see that the leaked recipe is a scam. It really isn't that great of a mix anyway, make it and Maiden's Milk from e-liquid recipes and you tell me which is more flavorful. And yes, I have had the original Unicorn Milk and mixed the clone, it is easy to taste that they are not the same.

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
I made the leaked version and I must say it is great. I am not an experienced DIYer, but my leaked UC is really delicious, and I can't tell the difference.

I think it's great myself , on "e liquid recipes" the comments underneath the recipe are overwhelmingly positive for it , some say they have both side by side and can't tell a difference , thats good enough for me lol.

GccTxs67

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Virginia
Unicorn Milk is all I vape, But it is just getting too expensive considering I am vaping about 60 mils a week. I am going to turn to DIY and am about to purchase the flavors from the supposed "leaked' version. I have checked every thread talking about it on .................. and the ones on Reddit and even the comments on the recipe site and the positive comments are overwhelming.

So if it was leaked or just someones clone people seem to like it. Although a few people thing the Strawberry should be dialed back and the Bavarian Cream should be enhanced a bit.

Reactions: herb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread