pink milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
hahaha thats hwat i need for winter. I work outside, this was my first year of vaping. and on those cold days my juice would get so thick Id get dry hits on my kayfun all the time. might have to get used to a higher pg mix for winter lol....................................... QUOTE=zoiDman;12643209]NO ICING ?

What does that mean? That it Can't Freeze?

LOL[/QUOTE]

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
LOL...I meant to say that the bottle was just labeled 'cream cheese' not 'cream cheese icing!'

So it Can Freeze.

Well that is Good to Known. Because I was think of Adding it to My Window Washing Fluid in my Car.

Ya Know, Freeze Protection with that Right out of the Oven Pie Smell.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
You guys are having all the fun... years ago I could get LA stuff at the local Michaels, now they don't have anything around here! :( Actually I was thinking about just cream cheese for something, what was it?? Cream cheese raspberry danish would be fun!! That wasn't it tho...got middle age ICRS... grrrrr!!

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
hey I was wondering about the cream cheese. have you had any success with it ? I was eating a bagel last night with blueberry cream cheese and thought of this lol. man a philadelphia blueberry cream cheese vape would be pretty awesome.
Just as a heads up, a few days ago I posted I had found a cheap bottle of cream cheese icing at Michaels. I tested it today, and it tasted weird. When I looked closely at the bottle it was cream cheese - NO ICING.....LOL

so with all this mothers milk , unicorn milk and moo juice craze i decided id try to make what i imagine all these things taste like. never had any of them so im sure this taste nothing like them lol.. but it does kinda taste like strawberry quick. i remember my daughter always called it pink milk. so i give you "pink milk" pretty good.tweak it however you like. comment if you try it or change it so i can try it to :) thinking next time a touch of malted milk would be good in here. made it 50/50 vg/pg with 6mg nic at end result

pink milk

bavarian cream (tfa) 4%
sweet strawberry (capellas) 5%
vanilla custard (capellas) 8%
cotton candy (tfa) 3%
marshmallow (tfa) 3%
sweet cream (tfa) 2%

so has anyone tried this exact recipe yet? im very intrigued

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
hey I was wondering about the cream cheese. have you had any success with it ? I was eating a bagel last night with blueberry cream cheese and thought of this lol. man a philadelphia blueberry cream cheese vape would be pretty awesome.

I didn't even try it - I stuck it in the kitchen cabinet with my spices, because it smelled disgusting LOL

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
I made up your recipe but had to change a couple of things, instead of Cotton Candy i used 3% Inawera EM, changed the TFA Marshmallow to Capella Marshmallow, and switched the TFA Sweet Cream to 2% FA Fresh Cream. Only steeped 3 days before i crumbled and tested it, and it's pretty damn nice :) Thanks for posting.

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
I think switching the Strawberry to the Inawera TDM Wild Strawberry might taste more of pink milk, i'll give it a shot and report back.

I mixed the Inawera Strawberry kiss with TPA Vanilla swirl a few weeks ago, but it needs 'something' and I got distracted with a few of the other 12 Inawera flavors I have... I have a strawberry cheesecake going I like, but I see more of a quick potential with this one...when I have some time!!!

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Where could I find Inawera flavors in USA?Thanks.

Ecig express and a new vendor called Vapers tech have just started to carry some in the US, but nowhere near their entire line yet. I've ordered from Inawera shops in Poland recently...The prices are excellent, the shipping is as reasonable as I've paid from some US vendors, order arrives 10 to 14 days, and you can shop the entire product line. Lotsa fun! :2c:

Atlantisboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2012
USA
Ecig express and a new vendor called Vapers tech have just started to carry some in the US, but nowhere near their entire line yet. I've ordered from Inawera shops in Poland recently...The prices are excellent, the shipping is as reasonable as I've paid from some US vendors, order arrives 10 to 14 days, and you can shop the entire product line. Lotsa fun! :2c:

Thanks for the info :)

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
Damn i'm not happy, i broke my pink milk mix by dropping the bottle into a flask full of hot water in an attempt at speeding things up... the bloody water got in and added 2mls of chalky crud :( Anyway, made another bottle with inawera strawberries and some other bits, not gonna screw with it this time and i will post recipe if it comes out good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread