pink milk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogeggs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2014
Southampton UK
Another fail :( Got it nice, creamy and smooth after 10+ day steep, but I mixed the two Inawera Strawberries and they taste like a red Magic tree...back to the drawing board, might just stick with the CAP Sweet Strawberry from here on out.

This is what i got the creamy smooth from though:

5% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
3% CAP Marshmallow
3% TFA Smooth
3% FA Fresh Cream

SueandCootie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2009
south central Mass
Another fail :( Got it nice, creamy and smooth after 10+ day steep, but I mixed the two Inawera Strawberries and they taste like a red Magic tree...back to the drawing board, might just stick with the CAP Sweet Strawberry from here on out.

I was thinking Inawera Strawberry Kiss tastes like strawberry Quick, but I haven't taken the time to get it to play nice with the milky/creamy stuff...got flavor ADD going, too much to play with, back on overtime, and too much spring yard work to do!! Someday I'll get this..

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

This is what i got the creamy smooth from though:

5% TFA French Vanilla Deluxe
3% CAP Marshmallow
3% TFA Smooth
3% FA Fresh Cream

Man... You tack about 2% of Sucralose on the End of that recipe and I bet it would be Campbell's Soup Hmmm Hmmmmm Good.

I would Probably Substitute Butterscotch or maybe Pralines and Crème for the French Vanilla Deluxe but that's just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread