usage tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
Brisbane
Hi all
So i have a question regarding inhalation techniques, i am using a eleaf istick pico 75w with an aspire nautilus mini 1.8ohm 12mg and 18mg juices
I can only seem to inhale for approx 2 to 3 seconds. I read that it should be around 4-8secs but i can in no way do this as basically it fills up my mouth and too harsh on throat?
Just saying this because i dont feel 100 satisfied and i am still having the odd analogue here an there but want to have zero!!
Also i am looking at getting another back up system whta is reasonble for a mtl that is similar to what i have now?
Your thoughts?

NU_FTW

Ultra Member
Dec 6, 2016
Hi all
So i have a question regarding inhalation techniques, i am using a eleaf istick pico 75w with an aspire nautilus mini 1.8ohm 12mg and 18mg juices
I can only seem to inhale for approx 2 to 3 seconds. I read that it should be around 4-8secs but i can in no way do this as basically it fills up my mouth and too harsh on throat?
Just saying this because i dont feel 100 satisfied and i am still having the odd analogue here an there but want to have zero!!
Also i am looking at getting another back up system whta is reasonble for a mtl that is similar to what i have now?
Your thoughts?
try DL :)

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    i am using a eleaf istick pico 75w with an aspire nautilus mini 1.8ohm 12mg and 18mg juices
    I can only seem to inhale for approx 2 to 3 seconds.

I am also using a Pico 75w and nauti mini with 14mg juice and am immensely enjoying it.

Reactions: SinQuaNon

tckenno

ECF Veteran
    Dec 29, 2015
    N. Michigan
    I think 12W is about the high end recommended for a 1.8 ohm coil SinQuaNon. The link smacuser posted shows the 1.2 ohm Kanthal coil head recommended at 15-20W. My preference is for a longer cooler mtl vape (4-5 seconds) and would probably start at half their recommended wattage and work higher from there.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    But currently i am vaping mt baker vanilla 18mg extreme ice 12mg and green apple 12mg and also poet 12mg bourbon scroll (which is my fav)

Sent from my SM-A500Y
    Yes, and you said it wasn't giving you what you need. No one is saying you can't vape that high, just suggesting things to help you succeed in what you say you want.:confused:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    But currently i am vaping mt baker vanilla 18mg extreme ice 12mg and green apple 12mg and also poet 12mg bourbon scroll (which is my fav)

Sent from my SM-A500Y
    Have you at least tried any of the suggestions put forth here? Like just try to vape at 8 - 12W to see if that is better for you? 20W seems like it is burning the coil, its no wonder you can't hit it for more than 2 seconds.

Reactions: tckenno

SinQuaNon

ECF Veteran
    Jun 3, 2014
    Brisbane
    Have you at least tried any of the suggestions put forth here? Like just try to vape at 8 - 12W to see if that is better for you? 20W seems like it is burning the coil, its no wonder you can't hit it for more than 2 seconds.
    Yep trying it now
    It seems pretty good thanks

Sent from my SM-A500Y

Reactions: NU_FTW
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread