• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Utah Vapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
vaping in WVC here :) I am 51 days analog free and really haven't saved any money, due to the fact I keep buying stuff :). I'm done shopping for a while now ( I think :d)
I have 1- 510 Kit
1- Janty Dura-C Kit (same as 510)
1- DSE901 Kit
1-Janty Stick (new today)

I wonder if the shopping ever ends??

Just so people know harmons carries some loranns flavoring's in the baking goods section, and you can request orders at the service desk(I'll let u know how that goes.

also any chance of adult beverages being served at that coffee house

pekulior

Jun 18, 2008
Payson, UT
I'm seriously thinking about moving away from the valley to somewhere a little further north. Anything you want to do is over an hour's drive away.

So far though, I've found pretty much most places I've been with my e-cig is OK. The people will either ignore you or ask you to put it out. I vape mainly the Janty Stick now so that's kind of a funny conversation. Sir, could you please put out your...uhmmm... cell phone? hehe

wallawally

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2009
Lehi, UT
First day of vaping! I keep getting up to outside for an analog. Freakin habits! Loving the switch though. I am using a 510 i got from jason at electronicstix out of ogden, and some of his juice (green tea mixed with blackberry). Nice to see others in utah are interested, i have never seen anyone vaping in utah other than friends.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
There are no alcoholic beverages at the Greenhouse Effect Coffee House.

BUT.... I am seriously thinking about another meetup!! At Club DJ's on Thursdays. They have alcohol there (it IS a bar), and we can happily vape inside.

They even have plug ins for our charging devices :)
plug ins and beer..........what more could you ask for?

Raven_Blackblade

ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Kent, Washington
plug ins and beer..........what more could you ask for?

That is kinda my way of thinking ya know?? Unfortunately it appears that I wont be able to show up tonight because of the fact that my fiance is not happy with me. I went to a pagan karaoke thing last night and after went to a friends house to BS. And didnt come home till sunrise.

*sigh* I so wanted to go tonight too...

CityGirl70

May 26, 2009
Utah
I am now 67 days free of the tobacco stick and have finally started to save some money, due to the fact I haven't purchased anything since the Janty Stick ( Love It! ) I will need to purchase 1 more for my husband, he likes it better than the others I have purchased so far, but Im holding out just in case another cool product comes out that takes AAA rechargeables :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread