The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Utah Vapers.

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by Raven_Blackblade, Jun 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Raven_Blackblade

Raven_Blackblade Super Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    Any and all Utah vapers please post here. I need an idea as to how many people we have here in Utah that vape. Perhaps even start up our own Vapers Club.

Doesnt matter if you are a supplier here in Utah, or just a buyer. Post here Dang it.... even if it is just Hi.

2. tdstrike

tdstrike Super Member ECF Veteran

vapin in the Cottonwood Heights.

3. Ariel

Ariel Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 26, 2009
    Spatula City
    Oh thank you :) I can't start any threads, being a brand-new registree.

Anyway, I just got my first e-cig yesterday and am vapin away now in Murray (and later on at my weekly coffee gathering).

4. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    I am thinking perhaps having all of us join the pagan friends that I have on Fridays at The Greenhouse Effect Coffee House, on 3500S and 900 East. Generally meet up around 8pm every Friday.

So far now we have 3 people there including myself who vape. Would be wicked cool if there were more!

What do you guys think?

5. happily

happily Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    took me a minute to get beyond my computer illiteracy, .....draper vaper here

6. happily

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    where's the rest of the Utahns.......steveh..electronixstic

who else

7. AcePilot

AcePilot Super Member ECF Veteran

Hello! I live in clinton, And I know three other people that vape... I am trying to get them to join the Forum.

8. briDog

briDog Full Member Verified Member

May 26, 2009
    UT, USA
    Thanks happily, a bit confusing but I made in.

Hi everyone! I'm glad I'm here. vAping away on the north of slc.

9. xaxphaanes

xaxphaanes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2009
    salt lake, utah
  10. briDog

briDog Full Member Verified Member

May 26, 2009
    UT, USA
    So what is everyone's favorite device? Do any of you know if we have a walk-in shop in slc?

11. xaxphaanes

xaxphaanes Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2009
    salt lake, utah
    All the shops i have been too in slc have crappy knock off devices :( sucks i am using a 510 right now just dripping some nhaler juice on it and yummm

12. steveh

steveh Full Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2009
    Utah
    :thumb: Hi All good to know I am not the only one :thumbs:

13. Gecko365247

Gecko365247 Moved On ECF Veteran

Apr 9, 2009
    Roy, UT
    Vaper from the Roy/Ogden area. Happy to see more locals are starting to drop their nasty analogs and switch to the e-cig.

14. bleck

bleck Full Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2009
    Sandy, UT
    I'm located in Sandy. I know that there's a place called Smokeys on 7th and 90th where they sell e-cigs, but it's overpriced. 801/401 only too. ~80 bucks for a cig, 20 bucks for some liquid, and 12 bucks for 5 cartridges (wow). I'd only go there if I was desperate ;-)

15. tdstrike

tdstrike Super Member ECF Veteran

I'm just using box mods and some romison cree mods with an occasional drip sessions with my 4081, haven't touched my 901 pass through in about a month, but it's good to know it's there for backup.
    If I recall, Jason at electronicstix was supplying a couple of smoke shops in provo.

16. Raven_Blackblade

Apr 27, 2009
    Kent, Washington
    Another local shop is right by Maggie Maggee's A local sports pub. But they are selling that Fifty one model I think it is a 401 cant be for sure.

So what do you guys think about meeting up at the coffee shop? Maybe spreading the word, and what not?

Once again the address is 3300s and 900e. It is called The Greenhouse Effect. It is literally right behind the 7-11 that is on the North east corner of that intersection.

I will be there at about 7:45pm tonight till when ever.

17. infinitebargain
    This message by infinitebargain has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 5, 2009, Reason: Spammer.
    Jul 4, 2009
  18. infinitebargain
    This message by infinitebargain has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 5, 2009, Reason: Spammer.
    Jul 4, 2009
  19. happily

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    u a walk in shop or just spamming

20. happily

May 25, 2009
    anchorage, ak
    was at maggies last night but didn't make it in the smoke shop..............looks like I'll miss out tonight

21. Ariel

Jun 26, 2009
    Spatula City
    I think it's an AWESOME idea. :p

(It was fun meeting you last night, btw.)

22. Ariel

Jun 26, 2009
    Spatula City
    This is the second time I've seen this message.

Dude... if you want to market your web site, there's much subtler ways to do so. And I would recommend a few minutes of market research before making claims about cheap prices. Even as a fresh "wanna start" n00b, I found better and cheaper starter kits.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.