Vape cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffeebum

Accessories Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
South Ga.
hey coffeebum seeking a holster to fit my rx200 on a gun belt. have anything to accommodate? please email eanopolskyy@gmail.com - cannot use the pm function on this forum. thanks!
Hey man delete that last reply with the email, I will start a PM (conversation - same thing) on the forum here

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
hey coffeebum seeking a holster to fit my rx200 on a gun belt. have anything to accommodate? please email eanopolskyy@gmail.com - cannot use the pm function on this forum. thanks!

60c87e33b49fe1c348b4c5b7cd7b990f.jpg
f9682c276067863f4e757e94f26411ba.jpg

This the one he did for me. Master craftsmanship at a reasonable price. Can't recommend highly enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
image.jpeg

Evic Mini with TRON tank, case with red lining.

Not much to add to the rave reviews of others. Case is perfect. Good materials custom fit to your exact model mod. Adjustable, and inexpensive, especially when you know what a custom gun holster costs in a gun shop. I've used many generic soft pouch holders, but this is the most stream lined way to carry a mod, and I can just grab it by the atty to remove it.

Get one ASAP, you never know how long this kind of service and product will be offered, this is NOT Chinese assembly line stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread