Kydex E-cig "holster"

Status
Not open for further replies.

45ACP

Sep 8, 2011
Katy,Texas
mods, please move this if it is in the wrong place. I make holsters for handguns and use leather and kydex. For those that don't know, kydex is a moldable plastic sort of material that most knife sheaths are made of. Anyway, after reading on here I thought it might be a cool idea to make "holsters" for e cigs. Keep them from getting scratched or firing when unwanted. Give me some opinions on this please. I am sure they are already being made somewhere but I have not seen to many hard case carriers. This is not a business deal. I would make some and do a pay it forward type thing.

Last edited:

Celarnor

Mar 23, 2010
Rochester
mods, please move this if it is in the wrong place. I make holsters for handguns and use leather and kydex. For those that don't know, kydex is a moldable plastic sort of material that most knife sheaths are made of. Anyway, after reading on here I thought it might be a cool idea to make "holsters" for e cigs. Keep them from getting scratched or firing when unwanted. Give me some opinions on this please. I am sure they are already being made somewhere but I have not seen to many hard case carriers. This is not a business deal. I would make some and do a pay it forward type thing.

I'd love something like this, as long as it could accomodate my provari with 5ml torpedo tank and drip tip. I'm tired of digging it out of my pants pocket and having it fall out of my shirt pocket. ;)

Youssefa

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2009
Gainesville, FL USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread