Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
So I read all the posts raving about vape Wild and decided to give their sampler assortment a try. I let them steep for about 2-1/2 weeks before getting into them per forum member suggestions. Out of the 6 that I ordered, two were really outstanding, three left something to be desired and one made me wonder what the **** I just put in my mouth.

All juices were 35/65 VG/PG and 12mg nic.
All were vaped on my ipv D2 at 30W with a Kanger Subtank Mini and 0.5 ohm coil.

In order of worst to best:

Watermelon- Pure perfume taste. The only one of the bunch I would consider purely unvapable. I can't even give this a fair rating for any other aspects. I had to drain my tank and wash it to kill this taste. I have looked high and low for a decent watermelon flavor and this has pretty much ended my search. There just isn't one.

Fruit Hoops- Exactly like the cereal in milk. Unfortunately, the milk taste ruined it for me. If it had just been the dry cereal, this one could have been a winner. Very strong throat hit. Good vapor production. I know a guy who will like this one a lot more than me, so I'm going to pass it on.

Double Rainbow- I had high hopes for this one that fell flat. It's supposed to be Skittles but I didn't get that. I was expecting a big, fruity explosion in my mouth that just wasn't there. It was definitely a fruit flavor but very muted. Again, good vapor and strong throat hit. Just not the sonic fruit boom I was hoping for.

Zebra Stripe Gum- The flavor of the gum is definitely there. Lemon seems to be the most dominate of the fruit flavors to me. Then again, it usually was in the actual gum as well. Very light flavor. Something that could be used if you're in the mood for something different but I wouldn't vape it all day. It probably won't be on my next order either. Good throat hit and vapor production. My wife claims it smells like Pledge though.

Pearadise- The prefect pear flavor. Loved this one. Even with a strong throat hit, it's still a nice, light vape. The vapor was very good. I really wasn't sure what to expect with this one since I've never had a pear flavored vape before but this one nailed it. I could vape this one on a fairly steady basis. Reminds me of fresh pears off the tree.

Green Apple Envy- Wow..... just..... WOW! Super awesome green apple flavor and an amazing vape. Super vapor production. This could easily be an all day vape for me once I cut the nicotine to reduce the throat hit. This is one of the best green apple vapes I've had yet. Definitely will be ordering this one again. I've heard from some that this one can lose it's flavor over time and I'm really hoping that's not the case because it is amazing.

They also included Blackberry and a Mystery Flavor that I haven't tried yet. I think the Blackberry might be interesting. I don't mind blackberries but they're not one of my favorites. I will likely try that one in a carto with my eGo battery since I'm not brave enough to fill a tank with it. The Mystery flavor....... I dunno about yet.

The vape it forward flavor was Bae Bae Cakes, which I'd like to try but I promised it to a friend of work. I'll give her first shot at it and get her opinion.

WillieB69

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2010
Mt. Pleasant, Iowa
Just tried the Blackberries...... Oh, man, this is good. It almost tastes better than real blackberries! Much smoother than the others (only 3mg nic) and makes a nice cloud even down at 25W. I'll be sorry to see this bottle end. Which will probably be sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Just tried the Blackberries...... Oh, man, this is good. It almost tastes better than real blackberries! Much smoother than the others (only 3mg nic) and makes a nice cloud even down at 25W. I'll be sorry to see this bottle end. Which will probably be sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Man, I thought I ordered Blackberries on my first and only order from them. Instead, I ordered Blueberries which I did not like. I might order from them again someday. Right now, I have a jones for a good orange creamsicle where I have been eyeballing Good Life Vapor - The OC.

Reactions: WillieB69

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
    Oct 1, 2013
    Saskatchewan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread