My tetra vapes review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
kona cream had great vapor production and good throat hit I used a rebuildable dripper built to 1.8 ohms the flavor for me was just a bit weak on this one but was not bad just not my thing for an all day vape.

chocolate mint had great vapor production good throat hit used on the rebuildable built to a 1.8 ohm the flavor was great a good mint not too strong not too weak the chocolate could have been a tad stronger for my taste but it was there and came through nicely. I really enjoyed this flavor would make a great dessert type of vape for me.

red apple had great vapor production good throat hit used a rebuildable built to a 1.8 ohm the flavor on this was spot on a red apple it tasted like I took a bite out of a red apple. This was my favorite flavor I could vape this all day long.

To recap the vapor on all three was great the flavor was good on all but the kona cream was a bit muted but not too bad just not for me. The other two were really spot on with the flavor if I didn't know what they were I would be able to guess by vaping them alone. The throat hit was what I would expect out of a 6 mg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread