Not open for further replies.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Nay. Sucks.

Ordered my trial batch at Thanksgiving; can't get through it.

I received a newsletter a couple of weeks ago saying how their juices are now less harsh.

Too late.
Reos and provaris are not the only ones in the 1% class, huh? :)Sorry you didn't like em

Last edited:

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
Nay. Sucks.

Ordered my trial batch at Thanksgiving; can't get through it.

I received a newsletter a couple of weeks ago saying how their juices are now less harsh.

Too late.

Well, you did your best with them, that's for sure. I think you liked the cig-type tobaccos at one point; did those also not pan out? I haven't tried them yet.

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
I'll have to admit to a couple customer service things that VW has done in my last two orders that I'm not happy about, before I go. I am still a VW fan, and they have some great flavors that I can't believe they pulled off.

My 2nd to last order was 240ml of S&C (1.5mg) and 120ml of Circus Bear (0mg) both 60/40 VG/PG, just to see how I'd do with them and for mixing purposes. All of it came in 30ml bottles, which I heard is the deal now, that's fine. None of them were marked with the nic content or the VG/PG ratio. Not really fine. I asked on that order specifically for a Banana Candy sample, because I ... love Banana. They said 'sure thing!' and I had a handwritten note on the invoice 'Enjoy your Banana Candy!' There wasn't any. I related this before, but I got on their live chat and mentioned this, and was told they would ship out a 30ml Banana Candy right away. I was happy.

Never got it. I doubt it was ever sent.

My last order was 120ml of Banana Candy (why not, I'll probably like it) at Max VG and 0mg nic. And 120ml of Whipped Cream at Max VG and 0mg nic. I wanted to mix some 2 WC to 1 BC and have a nice cream with banana taste (that worked well, btw). (And have some straight Banana Candy to vape too!). Again, none of the 30ml bottles are marked with nic or VG/PG ratio. And the Banana Candy is, I suspect, 80% PG and 20% VG. It's runnier than the Boston Marathon. The Whipped Cream is really, really thick, so mixing it turns out okay, but I think the Banana Candy was mixed backwards.

Again, I got on live chat and said 'hey I think all this 120ml of BC is 80/20 the wrong direction'. And I was told 'sorry, we don't replace orders anymore'. What? I guess I just get to deal with it. Their wonderful suggestion was to get some VG and mix it to thicken it up. Um, no? Flavor loss much? Come on.

As much as I love my Vape Wild experience, that's probably the last time I'll deal with them after getting the blow-off. I was even willing to ship the Banana Candy bottles back on my dime. They wanted nothing to do with it. I hope they aren't falling into the old 'too popular and can't keep up' trap.

man00ver

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2014
Braselton, GA, USA
That's very disconcerting, LiquidElectron. Thanks for the heads up. When they're not marking the bottles, it can easily lead to screw-ups in packing your order. That's pretty troubling on its own, but when they refuse to make things right is when it becomes bad business indeed. They can do all the gonzo giveaways they want (and I wouldn't have been surprised to see those gimmicks start to get more scarce), but when you don't take good care of your paying customers, you're headed for trouble.

I'll be paying more attention to these kind of reports. I'm not ready for more juice yet, but I have other vendors to spend with if this one gets screwy.

RaptorD.Meezus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2015
Roseville, California, United States
You guys know what i can't wait for? KING CAKE. Thats what the mystery flavor will be called, its due to be released in may. Gonna order me a nice sized bottle of it!!
I seriously can't wait for that flavor. I will gladly shell out the money for 120+ml of it if it is anything like the samples they've been giving out, because it's amazing. I put it right up there with Fruit Hoops, which is my addiction now.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Reos and provaris are not the only ones in the 1% class, huh? :)Sorry you didn't like em
    Well, you did your best with them, that's for sure. I think you liked the cig-type tobaccos at one point; did those also not pan out? I haven't tried them yet.

Sorry for being harsh. I suck.

The Cigarette types were decent enough. The Havana Bourbon turned out to be a no for now, though. I'm sure it's done steeping.I got through the Custards and am making my way through the cereals and fruits.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    Sorry for being harsh. I suck.

The Cigarette types were decent enough. The Havana Bourbon turned out to be a no for now, though. I'm sure it's done steeping.I got through the Custards and am making my way through the cereals and fruits.
    No problem. You should post exactly how you feel. Some people don't like the juice and if you post your opinion with details then it might keep someone from getting disappointed. :)

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    I know, it's blinding. I was using the black and red theme for the last three months. Now I need sunglasses.
    That is my biggest complaint right now too.Same as you,i was using black theme.I asked in the tips and tricks section yesterday,and they are bringing the black theme back,i just don't know when,i hope it's soon,this bright white is way too bright,hurts my eyes trying to look at the screen.

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
    UK
    so the extra flavors I recieved were the mystery (haven't tried, letting steep) and the dragon juice (already gone, lol)
    The custard I received was pretty good FOOB, but I am letting it steep as well. So far I have been impressed, and will be reordering the dragon juice.

My order arrived whilst the forum was down...

I received the Dragon Juice sample as well - I assumed they make the vape it forward samples as a batch so probably had some steep time before shipping... This was amazing FOOB, and could become a favourite up there with the berry lemonades I love. I happened to order it too so I have two bottles - yey.

Mystery juice wise, so far not a fan - those who like it... FOOB or steeped?

Since I'm posting... Sweet Complexity fans, how long should I steep this? I did give it a try but I tastes horrible to me at the moment, its banana based so I want to love this one.

dangaranga

ECF Veteran
    Feb 15, 2015
    Metro Detroit, MI
    My order arrived whilst the forum was down...

I received the Dragon Juice sample as well - I assumed they make the vape it forward samples as a batch so probably had some steep time before shipping... This was amazing FOOB, and could become a favourite up there with the berry lemonades I love. I happened to order it too so I have two bottles - yey.

Mystery juice wise, so far not a fan - those who like it... FOOB or steeped?

Since I'm posting... Sweet Complexity fans, how long should I steep this? I did give it a try but I tastes horrible to me at the moment, its banana based so I want to love this one.

My mystery had like 2 weeks on it before i got around to using it.

The sweet complexity needs to be put away for a gooooooddd while for steeping. fresh its simply horrible

Dreamer13

ECF Veteran
    Feb 4, 2015
    West Virginia
    I was actually looking forward to the new S&C and did a happy dance when I saw the sample bottle in my last order. :banana: I can taste much more cream but little strawberry so I'm going to let it steep. I was missing the cream in the original so at least that's changed for the better, at least for me.

Decided to go to 65vg/35pg on the recent order of SC, F-Lemonade and Vanilla Butternut. Also included were the mystery sample, new S&C and I requested Circus Bear and Nuttin' Better; all bottles were marked correctly for me. Not sure if I like all these 30ml bottles instead of the bigger ones but if they have to cut costs I'd rather them do so on not offering a ton of different bottle sizes. They leaked something awful anyway but were easier to store.

I did notice the SC was a little separated looking but I gave it a good shake and aeration squeezes in hopes it'll all come together in time. I'm told by my bf that SC "is definitely not ready :shock:", which was a disappointment to him being that he likes the 50/50 blend right out of the mail. SC is his ADV and mainly the only one he can taste the best. He's stubborn when it comes to trying other ones, it's always 'I can't really taste it". His taste in all areas is seriously muted, be it e-liquid and food. Does higher VG take longer to steep; as oppose to 50/50 blends?

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 9, 2014
    The Lab
    I was actually looking forward to the new S&C and did a happy dance when I saw the sample bottle in my last order. :banana: I can taste much more cream but little strawberry so I'm going to let it steep. I was missing the cream in the original so at least that's changed for the better, at least for me.

Decided to go to 65vg/35pg on the recent order of SC, F-Lemonade and Vanilla Butternut. Also included were the mystery sample, new S&C and I requested Circus Bear and Nuttin' Better; all bottles were marked correctly for me. Not sure if I like all these 30ml bottles instead of the bigger ones but if they have to cut costs I'd rather them do so on not offering a ton of different bottle sizes. They leaked something awful anyway but were easier to store.

I did notice the SC was a little separated looking but I gave it a good shake and aeration squeezes in hopes it'll all come together in time. I'm told by my bf that SC "is definitely not ready :shock:", which was a disappointment to him being that he likes the 50/50 blend right out of the mail. SC is his ADV and mainly the only one he can taste the best. He's stubborn when it comes to trying other ones, it's always 'I can't really taste it". His taste in all areas is seriously muted, be it e-liquid and food. Does higher VG take longer to steep; as oppose to 50/50 blends?
    It has been my experience that the more vg in a mix, the longer the steep time. I think this is due to the fact that flavorings do not mix as well with the thicker vg as opposed to pg which will readily blend with flavorings. If the flavorings are not melded throughout the vg, then they will be more concentrated and give a much different taste before steeping. In the end it is my opinion that vg mutes flavors. Juice that seems to be overpowered with one or more flavors, once blended in the vg well, will be much smoother and less harsh with different flavor elements being pronounced.:2c: :)

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
    UK
    Just tried Cinnamon Roll for the first time... And I've just had to go and hide the bottle out of reach! Wow, I didn't think anything could beat the Lemonades and Dragon Juice as faves.

How different is IOAR, I didn't go for this the first time as I didn't enjoy the caramel in Carnaval Apple but I'm now thinking I should give IOAR a go.

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2015
    Mid TN USA
    Just tried Cinnamon Roll for the first time... And I've just had to go and hide the bottle out of reach! Wow, I didn't think anything could beat the Lemonades and Dragon Juice as faves.

How different is IOAR, I didn't go for this the first time as I didn't enjoy the caramel in Carnaval Apple but I'm now thinking I should give IOAR a go.

IOAR has a sweet icing finish to it on exhale but it's not an overbearing sweetness. I enjoy either one but I order IOAR. I don't get the same caramel taste from it like you mentioned regarding Carnaval Apple. It's sweeter, more like the white icing on a real cinnamon roll, at least to me it is.

Vulcy88

Feb 27, 2015
    UK
    IOAR has a sweet icing finish to it on exhale but it's not an overbearing sweetness. I enjoy either one but I order IOAR. I don't get the same caramel taste from it like you mentioned regarding Carnaval Apple. It's sweeter, more like the white icing on a real cinnamon roll, at least to me it is.

Sweet icing!! OK I'm sold... Thanks

Mike89

Apr 25, 2015
    I just ordered from them. With these killer prices (lowest I've seen to date) I hope I have good experiences with them. Besides the prices what I really like about them is they have options options options when ordering each juice. So many other sites I see don't have the pg/vg options, basically you get the formula for that particular juice you order (vg/pg ratio) and some don't even state the pg/vg. The only other site I've seen so far that has this number of options is Mount Baker Vapor. I like being able to customize each juice (nicotine, pg/vg, flavor shots) I order and this site has it. Damn, the prices for a 30 ml bottle is about the same as what other sites charge for a 15 ml bottle! If the flavors are good, I'll take that any day!

Metal Storm

ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2015
    Mid TN USA
    I was going to try some Dragon Juice in my next order but I noticed I already had a free sample in one of my boxes from Mr. Wilderness. It's a nice vape but I wish it was a little less sweet. I'd like a little more tart in it. Not sure I'd want to vape it a lot but I can see why people like it.
    I just ordered from them. With these killer prices (lowest I've seen to date) I hope I have good experiences with them. Besides the prices what I really like about them is they have options options options when ordering each juice. So many other sites I see don't have the pg/vg options, basically you get the formula for that particular juice you order (vg/pg ratio) and some don't even state the pg/vg. The only other site I've seen so far that has this number of options is Mount Baker Vapor. I like being able to customize each juice (nicotine, pg/vg, flavor shots) I order and this site has it. Damn, the prices for a 30 ml bottle is about the same as what other sites charge for a 15 ml bottle! If the flavors are good, I'll take that any day!

You'll get free samples,too. Some of my favorites were free samples I would have never tried otherwise.

Reactions: Bikenstein
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread