• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

vaping in Spain ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
thanks dj, that is very good news, getting thru customs ... Barcelona is my first stop, Zaragoza, the Pyrenees, Madrid and further west

I have read that gear and juice is readily available, but a pending law will only allow 0 mg juice to be sold in stores ... not sure if that is true, but I was worried about getting my juice confiscated ... thanks, you have eased my mind

I'd be interested to hear about your trip, interesting spots in Barcelona, if you care to share

thanks again

bbb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2010
Florida
back from Spain ...

and no problems at all ... I spent a lot of time packaging and labeling juice, batteries, clearos, cartos, chargers, and ...

no one looked at any of it ... they never opened my carry-on or my checked bag

I have 2 artificial knees and they set off the alarms every time so I'm used to getting frisked, and I was expecting more inspection

they look at your passport multiple times at the airport, but not my bags, at least not this time

I didn't see one vaper, everyone smokes, I felt out-of-place, like I was peculiar and eccentric ... although I saw a couple e-cig stores

loved the Pyrenees, a local friend took me to places where he goes to holiday, so I saw some beautiful, non-tourist spots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread