Bringing vaping kit in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safisha

Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone !
I am flying to India in August and I have trouble finding up-to-date info about the vaping laws there. I heard there were some changes in 2018, and at least some states completely ban e-cigs. I am going through the custom in Delhi airport and I would like to know if I can bring my vaping kit and some e-liquid. If yes, how much e-liquid? Does any of you have info, or recently traveled there through the same airport? Thank you for your help!

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I think you should be okay. I think the amount of eliquid you can carry will in part depend on where you are leaving from which should be the usual TSA amount I'd also think if you are in the US. I don't think they go all nuts about your luggage on the way OUT of the airport, maybe in customs which you could actually check from the US side I guess, most times the airline carrier or the airport can tell you what you need to declare as you enter each country and etc.

I hope you have a nice trip!

Anna

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm so delighted you haven't shared the website yet, God, that has to be the worst way to inhale carcinogens of ALL TIME.

I hooka'd once. There are very very few things I have done ONCE of, but shishka would be one of them.

Although, don't let me hold you back from your passion other than the fact that, well, um it's not really ecig related. Is it?

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread