Vapor engine - Shipping issue : amerirish44

Status
Not open for further replies.

amerirish44

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Company name
Vapor engine​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
23 February 2015​
How did you contact the supplier
Email​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Shipping​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Hello fellow vapors I must say please be cautious when ordering from this company I have ordered some kanger coil heads and received an email stating they were shipped..well after a few days I sen they were still in pre shipment and contacted Michael and he said that happens no problem..ok..well days go by same message pre shipment so I email Michael once again and this time I get it is still in pre shipment it will have to go through investigations with the post office ?....even though he said he spoke with them and it had not shipped to me Iasked to be reimbursed so I can purchase somewhere I am sure to receive them?...Michael said no only after an investigation by post office and they do not ever offer you a refund of your money only if they no longer carry the product!!!!!!!!! Well my friends I an tell you after a couple years of vaping that there are many other really good companies out there that back up the products they sell regardless because here we stick together and so will most of the stores they take care of their customers period.....terrible business practice no matter which way you look at it!!!!!...thank you......Joe:mad:

cjcaddy

Jun 28, 2014
montreal,qc,canada
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Only the supplier and customer are allowed to post here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread