Vapor God Slooooowww processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Govmnt_Lacky

May 23, 2015
Ordered a 5 sample kit Tuesday morning on the 11th. Selected Priority mail figuring it would get here faster (300 miles as the crow flies).

Tracking shows that the package didn't arrive at the post office until Friday afternoon! Probably won't get it until next week Tuesday!

Anyone else get slow processing from Vapor God? 3.5 days to get the order in the mail? Is this to be "expected?"

Govmnt_Lacky

May 23, 2015
Another, and probably last, chapter in the Vapor God saga.

Made an order on Wednesday night (the 7th) to take advantage of a sale. Ordered a sample pack and another small sample juice.

As of today (Tuesday) the order still has not left. AND... I see that they are on vacation starting today until the 19th. Fabulous customer service... NOT!

I realize that Monday was a federal holiday but....that is FAR too long to process an order. I don't care what the excuse is. If they are going to wait (and I am assuming now that the order wont ship until after the 19th since it has not left yet) then they need to inform their customers beforehand. They have no problem charging the money IMMEDIATELY!

Sorry for the vent but.... I think I will be taking my business elsewhere. Any recommendations?

Reactions: TraceyS

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
Another, and probably last, chapter in the Vapor God saga.

Made an order on Wednesday night (the 7th) to take advantage of a sale. Ordered a sample pack and another small sample juice.

As of today (Tuesday) the order still has not left. AND... I see that they are on vacation starting today until the 19th. Fabulous customer service... NOT!

I realize that Monday was a federal holiday but....that is FAR too long to process an order. I don't care what the excuse is. If they are going to wait (and I am assuming now that the order wont ship until after the 19th since it has not left yet) then they need to inform their customers beforehand. They have no problem charging the money IMMEDIATELY!

Sorry for the vent but.... I think I will be taking my business elsewhere. Any recommendations?

MtBakerVapor. They've always been crazy-prompt in their shipping, and their customer service is top notch. Also you really can't compete with their e-juice prices. I suggest buying a bunch of 15mL's and finding out what you like, then re-buying "en masse".

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I enjoy eliquids from Mt. Baker Vapor, Vapor Bomb, The Vapor Room, ITC Vapes, Seattle Vapors, Vape Wild, and Mech Sauce. All have a decent selection of flavors, nicotine levels, and pg/vg ratios. Reasonable prices and shipping charges. Good customer service on the ones that I have needed to contact. Reasonable turnaround time on shipping - they will usually let you know when to expect your order to be processed and shipped, and if there are unanticipated delays right on the website.

CloudyWithChanceOfVape

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
USA
Try MechSauce.com. I stand behind their juices. Every flavor has been spot on an delicous. Also their prices are outstanding. I always order 3-100mL bottles, $15 a piece and they always send free stickers and turnaround is about 5 business days for me. All is mixed to order, nothing pre-steeped unless you select their brown bottle deserve, haven't tried that though. I keep 7-8 bottles in rotation. [HASHTAG]#Cloudz4Dayz[/HASHTAG]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread