VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Thanks for stopping by. ❤️ ECF and all the phenomenal members gathered here!

This is the official VaporCUBE.com monthly free giveaway contest!! On the 15th of every month we will be giving away a free bottle(s) of eliquid and/or hardware to one (or more) lucky user(s).

:rules:

To join the GIVEAWAY contest, simply post a comment of:
1. what you like most about our site
2. A suggestion for improvement on our site.

**If your entry contains a picture of a Cube or box with vapor around it - we will include an EVOD MT3 style starter kit to that month's winner(s) who included an image of a Cube or Box with vapor around it. ***Please note, these EVOD devices are not high quality, they are samples given to us, but we have hundreds of them we would like to share with potential and existing customers here on ECF and on our social media accounts.

Winners will be picked and notified here on ECF, on the 15th of each month. Each user will be limited to 6 posts per day to ensure everyone has a fair chance. This contest is open to anyone 18+ yrs of age in the United States. *if you're one to share love, we appreciate any reposts or tagging you wish to share with others. It is greatly appreciated.

**brought to you by the nerdy white boys of VaporCUBE California.

19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg

June 2015 prize:
(3) 10ml bottles of 6mg NicQuid
July 2015 prize: (1) Cube20 (random color) VaporCube CUBE20 - 20W - 2200mAh - Variable Wattage - APV Box Mod
August 2015 prize: TBA
September 2015 prize: TBA
October 2015 prize: TBA
November 2015 prize:

December 2015 prize:

June Contest Winner: TBA
July Contest Winner: TBA
August Contest Winner: TBA
September Contest Winner: TBA
October Contest Winner: TBA
November Contest Winner: TBA
December Contest Winner: TBA

Good luck to everyone participating!

Vaporpapa, Inc. DBA VaporCube | Home of the Lower than Low Pricing on High Priced Vapes

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only up to 6 times per day.

Last edited:

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
5/23 #1

Nice site with decent prices. I'd suggest adding an age verification pop-up upon arrival, though.
Great eye CountBoredome! Disabled it temporarily while we add a system plugin on the back and configure it. Thanks for catching this...could have forgotten to re-enable it! -Ben over here at the CUBE

Reactions: CountBoredom

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
5/23

Took a look around the site and overall looks good - I'll be looking at it some more.

MAC63...best CUBE picture we've seen yet :). You're good...we never did list any limitation to using our CUBE image. May have to add that...but, you're safe and kudos for that quick mind :). -Ben over here hanging out inside the CUBE

Reactions: mac63

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
MAC63...best CUBE picture we've seen yet :). You're good...we never did list any limitation to using our CUBE image. May have to add that...but, you're safe and kudos for that quick mind :). -Ben over here hanging out inside the CUBE

5/23

Been looking for more pics but haven't found any yet - will keep searching :)

Page numbers on the site are at the bottom - would be nice to have them at the top as well. Would let people know how big the category is without scrolling down.

(gonna use the same pic til I find more - can't hurt to give you guys more screen time:))

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Mac did the same thing I was going to do, since I don't have a camera handy, and there don't seem to be any cubes with vapor that I can find on the internet, so not to copy him, I guess I don't have a photo.

I really like your site. The two things that are most important to me are being able to view all the related product images on one page. It is awful when sites limit you to only a few images so you can't scroll through the products on one page. It takes too long when you have to load ten pages to see everything. By the time you are halfway through, you forget what you saw on previous pages.

The other thing that is important to me, is to be able to right click and open products in a new window. That way, I can compare things side by side by resizing each window and make my decisions. I don't even shop on sites that have right click disabled. I also don't lose my place and forget to go back to something I was planning on ordering, if I can leave the windows with the things I am considering open while browsing.

I guess I wouldn't change anything, because you have the two things that make it easiest for me when I order from a website, and you also have a great selection!

Reactions: SIX_EIGHT

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
5/23

Been looking for more pics but haven't found any yet - will keep searching :)

Page numbers on the site are at the bottom - would be nice to have them at the top as well. Would let people know how big the category is without scrolling down.

(gonna use the same pic til I find more - can't hurt to give you guys more screen time:))
MAC63, any chance you can take a screen shot or perhaps help us better understand your suggestion? We are taking any and all suggestions into account for revisions that are currently being made, or a future phase of development. If your thinking about it, others must as well, and we'll certainly look into this. Thank you for your continued thoughts here, incredibly appreciated :). -Ben

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Mac did the same thing I was going to do, since I don't have a camera handy, and there don't seem to be any cubes with vapor that I can find on the internet, so not to copy him, I guess I don't have a photo.

I really like your site. The two things that are most important to me are being able to view all the related product images on one page. It is awful when sites limit you to only a few images so you can't scroll through the products on one page. It takes too long when you have to load ten pages to see everything. By the time you are halfway through, you forget what you saw on previous pages.

The other thing that is important to me, is to be able to right click and open products in a new window. That way, I can compare things side by side by resizing each window and make my decisions. I don't even shop on sites that have right click disabled. I also don't lose my place and forget to go back to something I was planning on ordering, if I can leave the windows with the things I am considering open while browsing.

I guess I wouldn't change anything, because you have the two things that make it easiest for me when I order from a website, and you also have a great selection!
If our site had a self esteem, it would most certainly "pop its collar" on that review :). Thank you for sharing Kathi17! -Ben, fortunately I get to soend time inside the CUBE and Speak with you on a Saturday evening :)

Reactions: kathi17

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
MAC63, any chance you can take a screen shot or perhaps help us better understand your suggestion? We are taking any and all suggestions into account for revisions that are currently being made, or a future phase of development. If your thinking about it, others must as well, and we'll certainly look into this. Thank you for your continued thoughts here, incredibly appreciated :). -Ben

5/23

I'll work on getting a screen shot.

Just seen something I like on the site. You have a filter for the juice pg/vg ratios - I think that's the first time I've seen that.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014

5/23

Made a screen shot but having difficulties with getting it in here.
If you go to this link
Rebuildable Atomizers

scroll to the bottom, you'll see
Items 1 to 36 of 43 total Page: 1 2 Show per page

Having that at the top as well would be nice.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
5/23

Made a screen shot but having difficulties with getting it in here.
If you go to this link
Rebuildable Atomizers

scroll to the bottom, you'll see
Items 1 to 36 of 43 total Page: 1 2 Show per page

Having that at the top as well would be nice.

I agree, I'd like to have it at the top as well, so I wouldn't always have to go to the bottom to change the amount of products to show.

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
5/23

The two price listing is interesting in that it gives you an idea of what other place might charge. I suggest making the cube price font larger that the other price - my eyes got to the bigger print first and that's what registers in my mind.

Yeah, the pricing is confusing. It makes it look like you have to be a member of a cube club or something to get the lower price and that's always a turn off.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
5/23 #2
Hey Ben, this one isn't about the site per se: but you might want to put a link (or a graphic link) in your signature to your site. That way people can just click to your site from the signature in your post rather than have to hunt for it in the original post. Just a thought... ;)

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Yeah, the pricing is confusing. It makes it look like you have to be a member of a cube club or something to get the lower price and that's always a turn off.
If you're feeling or seeing it this way, others may very well be too. We've been working towards making this clear...more work to do. We'll take the challenge. Goal is simply to illuminate what it costs if you're an unregistered user and other price being what it is for a registered member. Glad this came up, I'll be bringing this up to our team and engineer. -Ben still inside the CUBE :)

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
5/23 #2
Hey Ben, this one isn't about the site per se: but you might want to put a link (or a graphic link) in your signature to your site. That way people can just click to your site from the signature in your post rather than have to hunt for it in the original post. Just a thought... ;)
Much Love thank you for such a great (and quick) suggestion! -Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread