VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Loving the NicQuid strawberry fuzz. It is really good. There was a time that I never vaped fruity flavors, but a while back I started craving something fruity in my vape. So I have been enjoying some fruity flavors here lately. Of course my hazelnut will always be my ADV, but it is nice switching back and forth. I actually came across a flavor a while back thst could be an adv for me if I did not have my hazelnut :)
I also tried the sinapse, and it is not something I normally vape. Actually it is my first cinnamon flavor, and definitely my first cinnamon menthol flavor. It is mixed pretty well. It will not be something I vape alot, but I am keeping it for that occasional vape. Plus I swear it opened my sinuses up! Lol
I will say that I was impressed by the quality of those 2 eliquids so far.
If you are a strawberry person the strawberry fuzz is worth trying, and if you like the cinnamon menthol mix you shoukd try the sinapse,

Last edited:

Utsuru

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Arkansas, USA
Are you guys still doing contests? If so I'd really suggest something other than the vapor around a box, it's impossible for me to get one on camera and there are really limited pictures online. :) Just my two pennies!

Thanks guys, I use that Vapor Cube case every day (the white one) that I won, holds my mod and 3 bottles of juice I love it. ;)

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
I haven't been on this thread for a while, but am desperately seeking who it is that gifted me with this iStick TC40W Special Edition:
04-my-new-istick40tc-jpg.489700

If you are the one, or if you even have a clue who it is, please PM me so I can thank him or her.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I haven't been on this thread for a while, but am desperately seeking who it is that gifted me with this iStick TC40W Special Edition:
04-my-new-istick40tc-jpg.489700

If you are the one, or if you even have a clue who it is, please PM me so I can thank him or her.
That reads like a Lost Cat poster. :laugh:

Reactions: mac63

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
That reads like a Lost Cat poster.
Just trying to not go into all the detail that I posted on other threads... almost an act of desperation. Now many folks are trying to get me to stop looking for the benefactor. But... WHOEVER YOU ARE... THANK YOU.

Reactions: CountBoredom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread