VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I agree, I'd like to have it at the top as well, so I wouldn't always have to go to the bottom to change the amount of products to show.
Great and incredible ideas. Think this may come into affect quite soon. I also agree with you all on this one. Thank you very much. -Ben

Reactions: kathi17

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Great and incredible ideas. Think this may come into affect quite soon. I also agree with you all on this one. Thank you very much. -Ben

5/24

Don't over worry about the things we've pointed out. Overall I think the site is done fairly decent - I've seen many that were far worse. I don't think I've ever seen one that had everything as I would like it. Things I prefer may not be liked by others - can't please everyone all the time.

One thing I like about your site is the main menu at top of each page.

cube/box vapor pics are scarce but I managed to find a few
cube_coverd_with_smoke_by_wiruzzek-d54s9x5.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First - Welcome to ECF and Thank you for the contest . . . :thumbs:

Now - After looking over your website, I find "Your" marketing strategy very interesting, especially using a current and already popular "Catchphrase" - "Orange is the new . . . " (Hopefully people will not get tired of it) and getting people to register for "Your" website to get a lower price . . . ;)

AND - Thankfully, although the website can be quite overwhelming at first - especially with all the different Manufactures & Types of "e-liquids" and Products - It is nice to see that there are more then enough ways to "Find" a particular item of interest . . . Be it the drop down menus or being able to use the "shop By" option to chose a narrower selection of items . . . :thumbs:

Lastly - Other than the other suggestions already made such as: Age verification; Making very clear why there is a difference in pricing (Extremely important & necessary to do ASAP); Moving the option "Show per page" to the top, and providing a link to "Your" website in your signature line (BTW: would have made "You" one to insert there, but I cannot download your banner from the website), might I suggest 2 things 1) that there is a "Drop Down Menu" for each category on all the pages and 2) Provide a separate link at the top of the page in the title bar to "Shop By" option that you have on the right side of the Hardware/"e-liquid" pages . . . Just a thought . . .
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

OH - As for a picture of a Cube with "Vapor" around it . . .
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well - Here are 4 Cubes for Ya' . . .
"Resistance is Futile"
7446583059529450536_400x300.jpg

Talk about over using a popular "Catch-Phrase" . . . :facepalm:

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
First - Welcome to ECF and Thank you for the contest . . . :thumbs:

Now - After looking over your website, I find "Your" marketing strategy very interesting, especially using a current and already popular "Catchphrase" - "Orange is the new . . . " (Hopefully people will not get tired of it) and getting people to register for "Your" website to get a lower price . . . ;)

AND - Thankfully, although the website can be quite overwhelming at first - especially with all the different Manufactures & Types of "E-Liquids" and Products - It is nice to see that there are more then enough ways to "Find" a particular item of interest . . . Be it the drop down menus or being able to use the "Shop By" option to chose a narrower selection of items . . . :thumbs:

Lastly - Other than the other suggestions already made such as: Age verification; Making very clear why there is a difference in pricing (Extremely important & necessary to do ASAP); Moving the option "Show per page" to the top, and providing a link to "Your" website in your signature line (BTW: would have made "You" one to insert there, but I cannot download your banner from the website), might I suggest 2 things 1) that there is a "Drop Down Menu" for each category on all the pages and 2) Provide a separate link at the top of the page in the title bar to "Shop By" option that you have on the right side of the Hardware/"E-Liquid" pages . . . Just a thought . . .
thinking-hard-smiley-emoticon.gif

OH - As for a picture of a Cube with "Vapor" around it . . .
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Well - Here are 4 Cubes for Ya' . . .
"Resistance is Futile"
7446583059529450536_400x300.jpg

Talk about over using a popular "Catch-Phrase" . . . :facepalm:
Uncle, incredible and thorough. May I please ask you for further clarity of your first thoughts for suggestion (1) that there is a "Drop Down Menu" for each category on all the pages).

I am building out a detailed list to bring forward to our team, and unfortunately need to better y sweat and your vision and thoughts on this. Again thank you Uncle! -Ben

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello and welcome to ECF.......
I also must say that there is no age verification and that needs to be put in place....
The drop down menu is not working for the eliquid or shop by brands..........it takes you to the categories in photo form....
I also like the Paypal check out....

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Hello and welcome to ECF.......
I also must say that there is no age verification and that needs to be put in place....
The drop down menu is not working for the eliquid or shop by brands..........it takes you to the categories in photo form....
I also like the Paypal check out....
ELiquid and Shop by Brands we disabled the drop down functionality. We may reenable that after we've polished up the drop-down transition. Good eye liblue1, thank you. Keep ideas flowing, they're all taken seriously and evaluated. -Ben

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Uncle, incredible and thorough. May I please ask you for further clarity of your first thoughts for suggestion (1) that there is a "Drop Down Menu" for each category on all the pages).

I am building out a detailed list to bring forward to our team, and unfortunately need to better y sweat and your vision and thoughts on this. Again thank you Uncle! -Ben

Okay - as an example on the "Home Page", "Hardware Page", and "E-Liquids Page" the only "Drop Down Menu" is for hardware . . . AND - Then on the "Shop By Brand" there is no "Drop Down Menu" even for hardware . . . SO let say someone is shopping Hardware they add something to their chart and they also want to go to a particular area to purchase a specific type of Flavor ("Flavor Group") or "Brand" of "E-Liquid" . . . Well although it is not a big deal they would first have to go to that page to choose one of those options available to do so, instead of just going to the title bar "hover" over "E-LIquids" to have a "Drop Down Menu" show up with the different options that are available so that they could go directly to that specific area . . . Say to see either a specific "Flavor Group", "Nicotine Strength, "PG/VG", "Price" or "Brand" . . . Hope that is understandable . . . ;)

OH YEA - Just in case this post is selected by Random - Gotta make sure I have a picture of a Cube in Vapor . . . ;)

Last edited:

morri

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
Texas
Hello! Glad to see you here. :)

I went to your site and am actually very impressed. I love the way you have everything into categories.

I mean you actually have a category for tree fruits and..... another for berries. Who does that? I love it! I could not really find anything that I did not like except in the top right corner it said "Hello Sandi T". Whom I am not but when I clicked to make sure there was nothing major going on, it just gave me a login page. Whew. lol

I can see me being a customer. I really liked everything else.

Attachments

• 19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg
    19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 14

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Hello! Glad to see you here. :)

I went to your site and am actually very impressed. I love the way you have everything into categories.

I mean you actually have a category for tree fruits and..... another for berries. Who does that? I love it! I could not really find anything that I did not like except in the top right corner it said "Hello Sandi T". Whom I am not but when I clicked to make sure there was nothing major going on, it just gave me a login page. Whew. lol

I can see me being a customer. I really liked everything else.
Hi there, the "Sandi T" must have been system cache that hadn't cleared/refreshed. There must have been a Sandi T. that visit just before you :). Actually, looking at order list, there are 2 Sandi's showing, both having a last name that starts with a T, irony for sure. Thank you for touching base with us, good luck hope you win :). -Benjamin here at the CUBE

Reactions: wvducklady

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Something else I noticed: Under "Beginner" Hardware you have Clearomizers and under "Advanced" Hardware you have RDA/RBTA/Rebuildables. Fair enough. But I think many beginners (or middle of the road vapers) might look for "Tanks" rather than "Clearomizers." Further, I notice that the Arctic Tank is under Advanced, but the Atlantis and Subtanks are under Clearomizers (Arctic is here as well). Maybe re-categorize (or overlap the second two as was done with the Arctic)?

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Something else I noticed: Under "Beginner" Hardware you have Clearomizers and under "Advanced" Hardware you have RDA/RBTA/Rebuildables. Fair enough. But I think many beginners (or middle of the road vapers) might look for "Tanks" rather than "Clearomizers." Further, I notice that the Arctic Tank is under Advanced, but the Atlantis and Subtanks are under Clearomizers (Arctic is here as well). Maybe re-categorize (or overlap the second two as was done with the Arctic)?

Ironic for sure. We're in the midst of this very topic...

we're discussing idea of "tanks" being found in either: Clearomizer, RDA (relates to rebuildables), & the currently missing "Tanks" category. This will allow both Advanced and Beginner's alike to find and/or come across tanks and related products. Although there is no definitive category for tanks (except for category tanks itself), we're having a debate which categories tanks should be listed under as it is a bit obscure. In your opinion, tanks should be listed under which categories? Right now, we're thinking 3...RDA, Tanks, & Clearomizer categories.

Reactions: CountBoredom

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA

I agree with Count. The Kanger Subtank mini and plus both have rebuildable decks, and as an advanced vaper, who basically only uses rebuildables, I have, and enjoy both of these tanks very much.

I didn't even realize you carried them because I never click on "Clearomizers". To me, that name means something I started out with, that I would never buy any more. Most of what you have in that category is very nice, and a lot of advanced vapers would buy almost everything there.

I would add the two Kangers with the rebuildable heads to both categories, and change the title from Clearomizers to Tanks. I would also put a link to that page under the advanced section, since the selection is so nice that it would appeal to everyone!

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I agree with Count. The Kanger Subtank mini and plus both have rebuildable decks, and as an advanced vaper, who basically only uses rebuildables, I have, and enjoy both of these tanks very much.

I didn't even realize you carried them because I never click on "Clearomizers". To me, that name means something I started out with, that I would never buy any more. Most of what you have in that category is very nice, and a lot of advanced vapers would buy almost everything there.

I would add the two Kangers with the rebuildable heads to both categories, and change the title from Clearomizers to Tanks. I would also put a link to that page under the advanced section, since the selection is so nice that it would appeal to everyone!
Kathi17, what you're sharing...it's helping us hone in on how we'll be laying this out. We've been at this topic and mocking up rough drafts, and this looks to be exactly what is about to happen. Excellent, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread