VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Ironic for sure. We're in the midst of this very topic...

we're discussing idea of "tanks" being found in either: Clearomizer, RDA (relates to rebuildables), & the currently missing "tanks" category. This will allow both Advanced and Beginner's alike to find and/or come across tanks and related products. Although there is no definitive category for tanks (except for category tanks itself), we're having a debate which categories tanks should be listed under as it is a bit obscure. In your opinion, tanks should be listed under which categories? Right now, we're thinking 3...RDA, Tanks, & Clearomizer categories.
I agree with Count. The Kanger Subtank mini and plus both have rebuildable decks, and as an advanced vaper, who basically only uses rebuildables, I have, and enjoy both of these tanks very much.

I didn't even realize you carried them because I never click on "Clearomizers". To me, that name means something I started out with, that I would never buy any more. Most of what you have in that category is very nice, and a lot of advanced vapers would buy almost everything there.

I would add the two Kangers with the rebuildable heads to both categories, and change the title from Clearomizers to Tanks. I would also put a link to that page under the advanced section, since the selection is so nice that it would appeal to everyone!

I agree with Kathi's suggestions. However, if you are planning on carrying lower end toppers (such as Evods, etc), then it might be worth keeping the word "Clearomizer" and changing the category to "Clearomizers/Tanks." Of course, right now, the only topper currently in the Clearo category that is a true Clearo is the Boge.

Reactions: kathi17

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
5/25

It seems that most of the items I've looked at have the description and specs but the related items show up in middle of them - makes me think I'm at the bottom of the page when I see that - some people may not scroll farther and miss the extra info. It would be better to have the related items section all the way at the bottom.

smoke-dice.jpg

Reactions: SIX_EIGHT

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
5/26, #1:
vaporcube_vwm221_2_1_2.jpg

I would like to try the VaporCube CUBE20 because it's refreshing to be able to have settings on a PV in plain English. If I want to poke fun at bad English, I'd get another device.
Thanks. We're quite proud of our Cube20. It's our next device that we'll be revealing shortly that will have allow the world to become better acquainted with the name: VaporCUBE. We'll start hinting towards it soon. As for Cube20, if in market for a 20 watt, and if English is your primary language and want what was created and designed 100% in the US, Cube20 will gladly take the job and live up to exceeding most anyone's expectations for a little might mite like this.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
To join the GIVEAWAY contest, simply post a comment of:
1. what you like most about our site
I like that it loads fast and has great graphics.
2. A suggestion for improvement on our site.
it would be nice that when you switch to a selection that it unchecks you previous selection. I was in the advanced section and when I went to another item listing it keep the previous item listing displayed too.

Thanks for the great contest.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
Your website struck me as exemplary. as a designer, I'd be hard pressed to do better than this. The header, while large, is colorful and striking while the products displayed against a white background look great. The text is large enough for anyone (even those of us with moderate impairment) to read easily and descriptions are succinct. I thought the menu should drop down from the middle of the page, then found it did so. A much better option than those which scroll with the viewer and take up a portion of the page constantly. If my failure to suggest an improvement disqualifies me, so be it. I'll be back to shop regardless. In any case, thank you for the contest,

catlady60

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Nazareth, PA
5/26, #2:

On your e-liquid menu, instead of displaying each flavor in separate 15 and 30ml categories, you might want to use a drop-down menu allowing the customer to select the size they want. This way, you can eliminate duplicates whose only difference is the size.
For instance, you have 2 different "slots" for Space Jam Andromeda, 15ml and Space Jam Andromeda, 30ml. You can save space by displaying just the Space Jam Andromeda and putting a menu allowing the customer to opt for each size.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Your website struck me as exemplary. as a designer, I'd be hard pressed to do better than this. The header, while large, is colorful and striking while the products displayed against a white background look great. The text is large enough for anyone (even those of us with moderate impairment) to read easily and descriptions are succinct. I thought the menu should drop down from the middle of the page, then found it did so. A much better option than those which scroll with the viewer and take up a portion of the page constantly. If my failure to suggest an improvement disqualifies me, so be it. I'll be back to shop regardless. In any case, thank you for the contest,
Much appreciated, making smiles even bigger over on our end :). We're reviewing and evaluating the suggestion idea that have been presented by others. You not having a suggestion at this time, fine by us, as we're up to our ears in fine tuning at the moment. PS: you sincerely did Carter (one of the brains behind design) smile which is rare to see! Thanks for that :).

Reactions: kathi17

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA

I like that it loads fast and has great graphics.
it would be nice that when you switch to a selection that it unchecks you previous selection. I was in the advanced section and when I went to another item listing it keep the previous item listing displayed too.

Thanks for the great contest.

I agree. I noticed the same thing, but forgot to mention it. You can't uncheck the previous selection first without it switching pages either.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I agree. I noticed the same thing, but forgot to mention it. You can't uncheck the previous selection first without it switching pages either.
These really are great points, to ensure I understand you're thoughts on this, I'd like to reiterate what I'm gathering. When you click on Hardware, you have all these subcategories and such on the left. When you click something, in this case Clearomizers. At this point you're viewing items related to Clearomizers. Then if you want to switch to a different subcategory, you click something else on the left. At this point, you're viewing what you originally were viewing and in addition, you're viewing the new subcategory items. Am I understanding this correctly?

If you see if I am missing something, please let me know and I'll discuss this within the team. Thank you for such great thoughts :).

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
These really are great points, to ensure I understand you're thoughts on this, I'd like to reiterate what I'm gathering. When you click on Hardware, you have all these subcategories and such on the left. When you click something, in this case Clearomizers. At this point you're viewing items related to Clearomizers. Then if you want to switch to a different subcategory, you click something else on the left. At this point, you're viewing what you originally were viewing and in addition, you're viewing the new subcategory items. Am I understanding this correctly?

If you see if I am missing something, please let me know and I'll discuss this within the team. Thank you for such great thoughts :).

Yeah, that's exactly it. It's really inconvenient! :)

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Last edited:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I agree: that's a very nice meter. I particularly like the fact that you have what looks like a built-in 510/ego connection rather than a 510-only connection like a lot of cheaper meters. I like to use an ego base to test my rebuilt Kanger heads, but it's always wonky when I have to use an adapter. Good job!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
That's a nice little meter.
Pretty slick sig banner too.

I agree: that's a very nice meter. I particularly like the fact that you have what looks like a built-in 510/ego connection rather than a 510-only connection like a lot of cheaper meters. I like to use an ego base to test my rebuilt Kanger heads, but it's always wonky when I have to use an adapter. Good job!

DITTO ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ What "My" Friends Said . . . ;)

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I ordered an Orchid RBA and some wire yesterday and am very impressed with the prompt service. I got an email from you stating that my order was shipped earlier today--in less than 24 hours!
19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg
Sold 7 Orchid v4 yesterday, and found one that had wire connected to that order...this must be Ms. Sue (leaving last name out for privacy purposes). It's an honor you've given us an opportunity. Thank you, and by the way...getting orders on their way is how we'd like it if we were you, so that's what we do :). Wishing you and your fam a fabulous week!

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
I'm a little late, but I love the website. Very functional and easy to navigate.

Trying to look around and think of a suggestion. :p

Edit: Perhaps adding a "quick view" for products. The ability to hover the mouse over or click on the product image to get a quick "about section" with details can be handy versus opening a new page.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
I'm a little late, but I love the website. Very functional and easy to navigate.

Trying to look around and think of a suggestion. :p

Edit: Perhaps adding a "quick view" for products. The ability to hover the mouse over or click on the product image to get a quick "about section" with details can be handy versus opening a new page.
Not late at all. Party just started...downfall of this GIVEAWAY is we picked a subject of like/suggestion about our site (VaporCUBE.com)...and it's been well rounded and answered, but this suggestion is new, and I'll certainly propose this to the team. Thank you for being "late" ;). You're right on time! :)

Last edited:

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
5-28 #2
I still think overall the site is well laid out.
I would like to see the home page be about the company and the products not a best seller page. make the "best sellers" a drop down tab in the area with the other drop tabs.

19605_1623757697840005_960378804609953674_n.jpg

Reactions: SIX_EIGHT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread