VaporCUBE is giving them away...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
CONGRATULATIONS to: Kathi17, MAC63, and AGibsonX.

We went ahead and picked random winners before the 15th of June. We are thinking it'll be best for us to perhaps open another/different GIVEAWAY so we can change the idea/theme/rules behind it. Ultimate goal is create a GIVEAWAY that'll allow anyone to chime in with something fun to add...this will increase chance it can be an ongoing thread & GIVEAWAY :).

At this time, we'll keep this thread open. If we see ideas and responses continue, we'll keep it an ongoing thread.

Again, congrats Kathi17, MAC63, & AGibsonX!

Send me a message with:

Name:
Phone:
Email:
Mailing address:

Below is how I selected the winners!

Thank you to everyone that shared input, it was most definitely worthwhile to hear/read everyone's thoughts and such.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS
:rickroll: " Kathi17" ~ "MAC63" ~ "AGibsonX " :rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "Ben"/"VaporCube" . . .

For the Contest and opportunity to enter . . .​
smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
CONGRATULATIONS to: Kathi17, MAC63, and AGibsonX.

We went ahead and picked random winners before the 15th of June. We are thinking it'll be best for us to perhaps open a another/different GIVEAWAY so we can change the idea/theme/rules behind it. Ultimate goal is create a GIVEAWAY that'll allow anyone to chime in with something fun to add...this will increase chance it can be an ongoing thread & GIVEAWAY :).

At this time, we'll keep this thread open. If we see ideas and responses continue, we'll keep it an ongoing thread.

Again, congrats Kathi17, MAC63, & AGibsonX!

Send me a message with:

Name:
Phone:
Email:
Mailing address:

Below is how I selected the winners!

Thank you to everyone that shared input, it was most definitely worthwhile to hear/read everyone's thoughts and such.

Thank you so much! I'll send a message first thing in the morning. I was just headed for bed, and saw this as I was getting ready to shut down the computer!

Reactions: SIX_EIGHT

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
congrats to winners. site looks good. will bookmark it to check out when get paid.
CK, much appreciated. Between my team and I, we've recorded just under 2000 hrs in just monitoring and analyzing the data of competition. We believe we've found a strong path through the muck of it. We're still adding and working to tighten the ship up, but all n all, aiming to spank the competition :).

Reactions: ~CK~

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Kathi17, Tracking via USPS.com. 9400 1118 9956 2126 6580 32 (I'm typing this in manually, and hopefully got this right). Seems longer than I recall for USPS packages, but in any case, here it comes :).

mac63, Tracking via USPS.com. 9400 1118 9956 2126 6043 05.

***PLEASE remember, the bonus/extras (OHM meter) is a prototype, it's great, but we do have another revision were working on for it. &&&&& The starter pen, these are freebies to us, a manufacturer overseas made them showing us what they can do, it is not a reflection of our quality standards.

QUESTION TO ALL:

Do you think a GIVEAWAY of a Sigelei 150W, 6 bottles of random juice would entice users to make, post, and share a YouTube video of ANY item(s) purchased from VaporCUBE.com? This I believe is the direction we're thinking of going. We would LOVE to see people being proactive sharing their goodies on the web and posting it here for all to see.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Do you think a GIVEAWAY of a Sigelei 150W, 6 bottles of random juice would entice users to make, post, and share a YouTube video of ANY item(s) purchased from VaporCUBE.com? This I believe is the direction we're thinking of going. We would LOVE to see people being proactive sharing their goodies on the web and posting it here for all to see.
While it is an exciting prize, I'm not sure how many would participate if the requirement were to make a video and share it. While some ECF members have little shame, most tend to be somewhat camera-shy.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
Reactions: mac63

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
QUESTION TO ALL:

The prize is really wonderful, but some of us don't have the equipment to make a video, and there are a lot of people, (myself included), who don't have fast enough internet to either watch or upload a video.

Heck, I can't even get the pages to load in the contests where there are a lot of videos. The pages just hang forever.

There are also a lot of us on ECF who are senior citizens, and think we would be less likely to make videos, even if we could. It would make myself and a lot of others feel bad that we can't take part.

SIX_EIGHT

Unregistered Supplier
May 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
www.VaporCUBE.com
The prize is really wonderful, but some of us don't have the equipment to make a video, and there are a lot of people, (myself included), who don't have fast enough internet to either watch or upload a video.

Heck, I can't even get the pages to load in the contests where there are a lot of videos. The pages just hang forever.

There are also a lot of us on ECF who are senior citizens, and think we would be less likely to make videos, even if we could. It would make myself and a lot of others feel bad that we can't take part.
Great points. This contest would be more applicable to the younger and/or savvy users. We'll have more GIVEAWAYS, most certainly. Given the results of the latest GIVEAWAY (not this one here, but this one found here: VaporCUBE is giving Sigelei + MORE away #2...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE | E-Cigarette Forum we may have simply it so more people can partake. We are just aiming to get people to have fun with helping us...give love, get love so to speak. Nonetheless, wishing everyone a phenomenal weekend :). -Benjamin

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Great points. This contest would be more applicable to the younger and/or savvy users. We'll have more GIVEAWAYS, most certainly. Given the results of the latest GIVEAWAY (not this one here, but this one found here: VaporCUBE is giving Sigelei + MORE away #2...Official GIVEAWAY Contest PAGE | E-Cigarette Forum we may have simply it so more people can partake. We are just aiming to get people to have fun with helping us...give love, get love so to speak. Nonetheless, wishing everyone a phenomenal weekend :). -Benjamin

The social media thing also turns a lot of people off. You see a lot of comments about that on the contest threads where the entries are on social media instead of on ECF.

The only social media I do is Pinterest. Instagram is owned by Facebook so I don't do that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread