Vaporesso Revenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

PixelSquish

Sep 11, 2017
Just picked up this kit today and loving it. Updated the firmware to 1.05 right away. Menu isn't too bad although it got trashed in reviews. Also some reviews said it was hard to pull on this due to the spitback guard. No way, this thing hits like a dream. It is more airy than my Uwell Crown 2 tank. It's a great size for a 2x18650 setup and I love the tank being in the middle of the mod vs the edge. Besides doing the fundamentals right it looks gorgeous, the clock is nifty and it even has a puff counter. I got it in black but ordered a blue one to have as backup. Anytime I find a mod good enough to become my EDC I always buy a backup. Highly recommended.

Reactions: jfcooley

Puffpufflearn

Sep 26, 2017
I just received mine today, and I am well pleased. Granted, I am only a week into this vaping thing, but have an uncanny knack for research when pointed in the right direction, ha. Enter this forum! What a wealth of knowledge and experience. First post here, forgive any etiquette blunders.
After reading through countless threads, I've opted to take my smigarette (personal derogatory term for analogs) fund for a couple of months and set myself up right. I started with an eleaf 40w and Aspire Mini, and now have my new best friend, the rainbow Revenger in hand. I also got 4 LG HB6 18650, a Nitecore charger, and a slew of sale/sample ejuices from Vapewild to tide me over while I learn the ins and outs of DIY. How'd I do?
There are definitely more customizable factors to this Revenger than I am comfortable messing with. I currently have it in VW mode at 60W and it auto-read the coil at .16 ohms with high VG juice. It is hitting like a billowing, flavor-filled dream, but I thought someone might give me a little peace of mind that these settings are, indeed, appropriate?

Tim Wiseman

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2017
Bolton, England
Just picked up this kit today and loving it. Updated the firmware to 1.05 right away. Menu isn't too bad although it got trashed in reviews. Also some reviews said it was hard to pull on this due to the spitback guard. No way, this thing hits like a dream. It is more airy than my Uwell Crown 2 tank. It's a great size for a 2x18650 setup and I love the tank being in the middle of the mod vs the edge. Besides doing the fundamentals right it looks gorgeous, the clock is nifty and it even has a puff counter. I got it in black but ordered a blue one to have as backup. Anytime I find a mod good enough to become my EDC I always buy a backup. Highly recommended.
I recently did a review on the Revenger and agree totally about the spit-guard. As for the device overall it's the best device i have reviewed to date.

Puffpufflearn

Sep 26, 2017
Just a note about the firmware - there is now a 1.07. I think all it changed was setting the default mode to VW normal instead of VW hard.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I just received mine today, and I am well pleased. Granted, I am only a week into this vaping thing, but have an uncanny knack for research when pointed in the right direction, ha. Enter this forum! What a wealth of knowledge and experience. First post here, forgive any etiquette blunders.
After reading through countless threads, I've opted to take my smigarette (personal derogatory term for analogs) fund for a couple of months and set myself up right. I started with an eleaf 40w and Aspire Mini, and now have my new best friend, the rainbow Revenger in hand. I also got 4 LG HB6 18650, a Nitecore charger, and a slew of sale/sample ejuices from Vapewild to tide me over while I learn the ins and outs of DIY. How'd I do?
There are definitely more customizable factors to this Revenger than I am comfortable messing with. I currently have it in VW mode at 60W and it auto-read the coil at .16 ohms with high VG juice. It is hitting like a billowing, flavor-filled dream, but I thought someone might give me a little peace of mind that these settings are, indeed, appropriate?
Great start into the vape game. You did much better than me when I started. I spent hundreds on crappy vape pens back when there wasn't box mods or temperature mode. Variable voltage was the pinnacle of vape technology. It took me a while to find this forum and all the knowledge it had to offer. Once I did I got setup right with a proper vape and was able to quit the analogs. Another company you may want to check out that makes a great mod is Smoant. The Battlestar and Charon are two really nice mods. You should always have a backup mod in case your primary mod quits working. Good luck and welcome to the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread