Vaporesso Revenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn j

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2017
Hello all.
I'm considering buying the new vaporesso revenger kit.problem is I haven't seen any video reviews of this.maybe there us one but I can't find it.question is does any know of such a video or does anybody who owns one wish to give us their honest opinions. I'm using a 220 watt alien but just like to have stuff. I have seen written reviews but like to see a video breakdown of the kit contents etc
Thanks
Glenn

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Looks like an interesting mod. How good is the Omni board at temperature control? Is it any good on the other vapresso mods? Also how do y'all feel about the ccell coils? Do they really give off better flavor? The whole kit looks interesting I've just never used those coils or a mod with the Omni board so I'm wondering how the ECF braintrust likes their performance.

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
There are videos on YouTube now. There is a lock setting. Only a fire button
Thanks for the timely reply. I was thinking that there wasn't one. Good to have a confirmation of it. I seen it listed as a feature but couldn't find it in pics. That seems like a common thing, features listed when the mod first comes out that don't exist

Reactions: Glenn j

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Yea it is a feature rich mod and it seems many on this forum like the Omni board. I've never used a mod with the different "hit" settings. Hard, soft, those settings, but people seem to enjoy that feature as well. I think I will get this one in the future if it continues to get favorable reviews.

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
If anyone does get one in can you come back to this thread and give your opinions on it? I've got itchy trigger fingers because my darn Sigelei won't die on me, lol. I've had it for a year and a half. I gave a Sigelei away when I bought it...and the one I gave away is still going strong. I don't want to buy another one though. I've been pretty turned off by their mods that they've released after the one I already have. But I bought the Vaporesso Aurora back in May because I was craving cigs badly and I really like it as a stealth vape. It will last me through a work day no problem, and it's very convenient. The thing got me interested in the company and I am impressed with the Omni boards.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
This is tempting me too, after experiencing the omni board chip in my tarot nano I would definitely be happy with a dual battery mod by this company.
The omni board chip in the Vaporesso mods performs like a high end mod & I had alot of fun playing about with this.
One of the negatives with the alien is that some smok mods (the h priv mod I own springs to mind goes even further than the hard setting. They have a max setting in a few smok mods :)

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
If anyone does get one in can you come back to this thread and give your opinions on it? I've got itchy trigger fingers because my darn Sigelei won't die on me, lol. I've had it for a year and a half. I gave a Sigelei away when I bought it...and the one I gave away is still going strong. I don't want to buy another one though. I've been pretty turned off by their mods that they've released after the one I already have. But I bought the Vaporesso Aurora back in May because I was craving cigs badly and I really like it as a stealth vape. It will last me through a work day no problem, and it's very convenient. The thing got me interested in the company and I am impressed with the Omni boards.
I'll be getting one so ill PM you with a little review of it :)

Reactions: listopencil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread