The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

Vaporesso Revenger

Discussion in 'APV and Mods Discussion' started by Glenn j, May 29, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Hello all.
    I'm considering buying the new vaporesso revenger kit.problem is I haven't seen any video reviews of this.maybe there us one but I can't find it.question is does any know of such a video or does anybody who owns one wish to give us their honest opinions. I'm using a 220 watt alien but just like to have stuff. I have seen written reviews but like to see a video breakdown of the kit contents etc
    Thanks
    Glenn

2. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    I think it is too new for there to be video reviews yet. I would guess soon, within the next month. I am curious about it also.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mike Gee

Mike Gee Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Colorado
    Pre-Ordered one...Let's see what it's like in about 3 weeks or so...I hope! Normally only vape up to 50 or so watts. This is my first big boy mod. I currently have a few Vaporesso mods, Attitude, Tarot Nano, Nebula, oh and an Istick Pico.

• Like Like x 3
  4. madstabber

madstabber Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looks like an interesting mod. How good is the Omni board at temperature control? Is it any good on the other vapresso mods? Also how do y'all feel about the ccell coils? Do they really give off better flavor? The whole kit looks interesting I've just never used those coils or a mod with the Omni board so I'm wondering how the ECF braintrust likes their performance.

5. kitkitchan19316
    This message by kitkitchan19316 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 3, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Jun 9, 2017
  6. kitkitchan19316
    This message by kitkitchan19316 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jul 3, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Jun 9, 2017
  7. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017

8. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017
  9. madstabber

Does it have a dedicated on/off switch? I've seen an article saying it does, but looking in pictures I can't see it anywhere.

10. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017
    There are videos on YouTube now. There is a lock setting. Only a fire button

• Like Like x 1
  11. madstabber

Thanks for the timely reply. I was thinking that there wasn't one. Good to have a confirmation of it. I seen it listed as a feature but couldn't find it in pics. That seems like a common thing, features listed when the mod first comes out that don't exist

• Like Like x 1
  12. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017
    It looks very nice I must say with lots of settings like temp control in watt mode etc ....

13. madstabber

Yea it is a feature rich mod and it seems many on this forum like the Omni board. I've never used a mod with the different "hit" settings. Hard, soft, those settings, but people seem to enjoy that feature as well. I think I will get this one in the future if it continues to get favorable reviews.

14. Glenn j

Glenn j Senior Member

Apr 21, 2017
    I'm using the alien with baby beast tank and the soft/nornal/hard settings are very good.

• Like Like x 1
  15. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017
    NorCal, USA

I've been eyeballing it myself.

16. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017
    NorCal, USA
  17. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017
    NorCal, USA
    If anyone does get one in can you come back to this thread and give your opinions on it? I've got itchy trigger fingers because my darn Sigelei won't die on me, lol. I've had it for a year and a half. I gave a Sigelei away when I bought it...and the one I gave away is still going strong. I don't want to buy another one though. I've been pretty turned off by their mods that they've released after the one I already have. But I bought the Vaporesso Aurora back in May because I was craving cigs badly and I really like it as a stealth vape. It will last me through a work day no problem, and it's very convenient. The thing got me interested in the company and I am impressed with the Omni boards.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skold

Skold Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2016
    This is tempting me too, after experiencing the omni board chip in my tarot nano I would definitely be happy with a dual battery mod by this company.
    The omni board chip in the Vaporesso mods performs like a high end mod & I had alot of fun playing about with this.
    One of the negatives with the alien is that some smok mods (the h priv mod I own springs to mind goes even further than the hard setting. They have a max setting in a few smok mods :)

19. Skold

Jan 24, 2016
    I'll be getting one so ill PM you with a little review of it :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. madstabber

Can you post your review here so we all can read it? I would love to hear your thoughts on the mod and many others would too.

• Like Like x 1
  21. Skold

Jan 24, 2016
    Of course I can but could be a while, I am broke after my last vape shop haha.

• Like Like x 2
  22. listopencil

listopencil Ultra Member

Jun 28, 2017
    NorCal, USA
    Thank you, much appreciated.

• Like Like x 1