Vaporesso Target Pro & Target Mini, with all new firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
First up, the Target Pro....same shape we all love, but it seems they fixed the only thing I didn't like about the first version, by including more wire types then just Ni for TC....

More Output Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Firmware Up-gradable with Customized Configuration
Top Fill
Enhanced Leak Resistant Design
CCELL Ceramic Coil Inside

Parameters

tank Size: 22 (D) x 53.5mm (L)
tank volume: 2.5ml
mod Dimension: 92x 48x 27 mm
Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Temp Range: 100 - 315 °C / 200F - 600F
OutPut Wattage: 5W - 75W

913af7166471682cdb7e42227a3c6a57_g.jpg

http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Pro-75W-VTC-Kit.html

Then we have the baby brother...the Target Mini :D

Parameters

Target Mini Mod
Diameter: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm
Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200F-600F
Output Wattage: 5-40W
Suitable Atomizer: VW:0.15Ω-5Ω / VT:0.1Ω-1.0Ω
Standby Current: ﹤30uA
Voltage range: 0-9V
Battery Cell: Lithium 1400mAh Built in
Casting: Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
Thread: 510 Thread
Display: 0.49” OLED

Mini Design, Easy to Carry
40W VW/VT (Ni,SS,Ti)/TCR
Advanced circuit for reliable and safe use
High quality built in 1400mAh battery
Revolutionary Leak Free Design
No Overfill Ever, top filling
Double Child Locking Mechanism
2 in 1 Tank (DTL + MTL)

0a8f1d9489ee00ec3f8f33bf89a35a42_g.jpg

http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Mini-TC-Kit-1400mAh-Black.html

Tell me that isn't very cute :D. The child locking may make this one get through the FDA :p

But the most exciting thing about both of these to me, is the adjustable TCR...a must in this day and age of vaping in my opinion. I am glad they got on board, because the Target's shape is amazingly comfortable to hold and fire, super pocket friendly (even the full sized one.....imagine the mini :D), and seemed all around well made....mine fell out of rotation due to only Ni mode....now, that has been fixed :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
First up, the Target Pro....same shape we all love, but it seems they fixed the only thing I didn't like about the first version, by including more wire types then just Ni for TC....

More Output Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Firmware Up-gradable with Customized Configuration
Top Fill
Enhanced Leak Resistant Design
CCELL Ceramic Coil Inside

Parameters

Tank Size: 22 (D) x 53.5mm (L)
Tank volume: 2.5ml
Mod Dimension: 92x 48x 27 mm
Modes: VM/VT(Ni, SS, Ti)/TCR
Temp Range: 100 - 315 °C / 200F - 600F
OutPut Wattage: 5W - 75W

View attachment 561261
http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Pro-75W-VTC-Kit.html

Then we have the baby brother...the Target Mini :D

Parameters

Target Mini Mod
Diameter: 36.5 x 24.2 x 58.1 mm
Temperature Range: 100℃-315℃/200F-600F
Output Wattage: 5-40W
Suitable Atomizer: VW:0.15Ω-5Ω / VT:0.1Ω-1.0Ω
Standby Current: ﹤30uA
Voltage range: 0-9V
Battery Cell: Lithium 1400mAh Built in
Casting: Zinc Alloy and Stainless Steel
Thread: 510 Thread
Display: 0.49” OLED

Mini Design, Easy to Carry
40W VW/VT (Ni,SS,Ti)/TCR
Advanced circuit for reliable and safe use
High quality built in 1400mAh battery
Revolutionary Leak Free Design
No Overfill Ever, top filling
Double Child Locking Mechanism
2 in 1 Tank (DTL + MTL)

View attachment 561265
http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-TARGET-Mini-TC-Kit-1400mAh-Black.html

Tell me that isn't very cute :D. The child locking may make this one get through the FDA :p

But the most exciting thing about both of these to me, is the adjustable TCR...a must in this day and age of vaping in my opinion. I am glad they got on board, because the Target's shape is amazingly comfortable to hold and fire, super pocket friendly (even the full sized one.....imagine the mini :D), and seemed all around well made....mine fell out of rotation due to only Ni mode....now, that has been fixed :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Out of all of the new devices coming out right now, the Target Pro is hands down my very favorite!! I love my Targets, but my son has one now and my husband has my beloved white and orange one. I can't very well jack them back, what with both my guys still dual use, now can I? They are just lucky I love them and I REALLY want them to switch to vaping, lol! But yeah, if I can find a way to get me one of the Pros, they can continue to use my originals without me crying every time I see them. :D I LOVE that the new tank is top fill!!! It appears to have a Tobeco-type topper, with the tip and the top cap all one piece, which is definitely not a deal breaker in this case. Since there is zero spitback with the cCells, I have no problem using a proprietaryish top on a top fill Target tank!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Out of all of the new devices coming out right now, the Target Pro is hands down my very favorite!! I love my Targets, but my son has one now and my husband has my beloved white and orange one. I can't very well jack them back, what with both my guys still dual use, now can I? They are just lucky I love them and I REALLY want them to switch to vaping, lol! But yeah, if I can find a way to get me one of the Pros, they can continue to use my originals without me crying every time I see them. :D I LOVE that the new tank is top fill!!! It appears to have a Tobeco-type topper, with the tip and the top cap all one piece, which is definitely not a deal breaker in this case. Since there is zero spitback with the cCells, I have no problem using a proprietaryish top on a top fill Target tank!
The hand feel of the target is amazing. The only reason I PIF'd the V1 was due to only Ni. Now it supports my favored wire, with adjustable TCR....and updateable firmware to boot!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I am not sure, but I will try and find out for you. I THINK they use their own, at least in the first target, but not positive
They do have their own board. They had an issue with the very first Target boards in TC and they immediately corrected the issue. I bet this new board is going to be perfect right out of the box! :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
The hand feel of the target is amazing. The only reason I PIF'd the V1 was due to only Ni. Now it supports my favored wire, with adjustable TCR....and updateable firmware to boot!
I agree! I absolutely love the hand feel of the Target and the upgrades really bring this mod to the forefront. The tank upgrades are SUPER exciting!! I was still using mine right up until my guys decided they really liked them. I just don't have the heart to take them back. Those Targets could help save their lives!!!

Reactions: USMCotaku

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Can anyone guess if this Target Pro Tank would also fit Atlantis/Triton coils?
based upon the fact that the Target Pro tank can use the origional coils, I would say.....maybe :p
in the origional set up, the cCell coil is a tad shorter then the triton/atlantis coils, meaning the cCell fit the Triton/atlantis (and any other tank those coils fit) just fine, but the other ones were a tad too long to get a good seal.

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Can anyone guess if this Target Pro Tank would also fit Atlantis/Triton coils?
I got my Target Pro today and I threw in an Atlantis coil just for you! :) Yes, it does fit. :) I threw in an old (washed) Atlantis coil and vaped a half a tank of juice through it with no leakage at all. The base does not sit completely flush on the tank but it doesn't appear to affect performance. Here's a pic of the little gap:
20160616_142041_resized.jpg

Reactions: gerrymi

Garnoch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 5, 2010
NYC
I got my Target Pro today and I threw in an Atlantis coil just for you! :) Yes, it does fit. :) I threw in an old (washed) Atlantis coil and vaped a half a tank of juice through it with no leakage at all. The base does not sit completely flush on the tank but it doesn't appear to affect performance. Here's a pic of the little gap:
View attachment 567115

You rock, milady!! Thank you. And that's pretty sweet looking. That looks like a powdered finish and I can't line it up with one on their site. Which color is that?

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
You rock, milady!! Thank you. And that's pretty sweet looking. That looks like a powdered finish and I can't line it up with one on their site. Which color is that?
It's the "pink" one. It's a really pretty brushed metallic color, light a light rose gold. I suppose it qualifies as pink, but it's not girlie at all! I really like it. :)

20160616_143819_resized.jpg
20160616_115720_resized_1.jpg

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Wow, I have to say that in the short time I have had the Target Pro I am very impressed with the updates! I ran a tank of juice in SS mode (at preset resistance. I am not that good, lol!), an Atlantis coil for a half a tank, and now the Ni coil. I was really curious as to whether the Ni mode was improved from the first version because I never did get a satisfying vape from Ni on either of my 2 original Targets. I am happy to report that yes, there is definitely an improvement in firmware!! I am not much for vaping with nickel, but I needed to know just because. I knew that I would be able to tell right off the bat whether the vape was different or not. I have this coil set at 400 degrees and it's been perfect for the whole tank. With the original I always got an extremely anemic, cool vape at 600 degrees. This is MUCH improved!

I will post pics and report more later today. Gotta go make dinner right now, though. Happy vaping! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread