Status
Not open for further replies.

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I assume you need to shut off the mod to set the tcr......5 clicks to shut off, then hold down either power and + or power and - (don't remember which). Once there....you will use the + and - buttons to adjust...one will scroll through the tcr memory banks, the other will adjust the tcr setting

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
Thanks so much I will give that a try later :)

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Sorry if this has been asked already and I did ask in another thread. This thread seems to be more active though. Does anyone else's target pro sit a little tilted when you set it on the table. Could just be the way it is designed, but I wanted to make sure it's not just mine. I just got it today and really do love it
Mine did that. I kind of tapped the mod on the corner of the counter to even it out. I have no idea why my Pro did that but I never experienced that with the original Targets. I am super careful when I remove the battery now so I don't put any pressure on the bottom of the mod. I don't know if that's what caused it or what, but I certainly don't want the bottom of my mod to break! I love my Target Pro. :)

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
They're just SO freakin' cute! :wub:

I wasn't going to buy another mod for a while, because I just bought a Tesla Nano from GearBest yesterday (it was under $38). I was on the hunt for a TC mod that would fit my Aromamizer Supreme (it fits a Griffin 25 - see here --> Micro mods! ). I've got mods that I still haven't even used yet! :facepalm:

Then... I found the Target Mini kits on EFun for about $41, including shipping (I've been seeing the kits for about $60)... Oh, Hell, it would be rude NOT to, right? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: gerrymi

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Last edited:

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
@gerrymi , thanks but it's already been shipped and a couple of extra bucks isn't that big of a deal, but I'll keep that seller in mind, should someone ask where they can get one.

@DebbieNY ...which color did you get?

I originally ordered the Silver Mod (TM only...NO tank).

But after 2 days of using it (and loving it)...I went back and ordered the Black Mod too...

So...you may need the link (yourself) after getting the one you ordered and seeing how GREAT it really is...:headbang:

Last edited:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
So i wanted ya'll opinon on the tank/atomizers, looking thru this topic its an hard decision what tank i should get, i have 2 vaporesso target tank's already a black and white one, but im looking into getting a 3rd one.
I ordered a Serpent Mini for my Target Mini. It's been 2 weeks and the tracking just got updated yesterday. Maybe another 2 weeks? :/ Never ordering from GearBest again.

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
ae26c32efb73cd8638f2dabfd93e6cf1.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
1ca123b0d7d5ad651b0e9aff50d58f9c.jpg

I have 12 KF5 clones and I just thought it looked too top heavy with it. The KM3 is a bit better but still pretty tall so I ordered a Serpent Mini during a GB flash sale. For whatever reason, they shipped it Netherlands Post. It looks like it shipped to NL first and processed thru Amsterdam International Mail 2 days ago.

Reactions: Eugene lim

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
I have 12 KF5 clones and I just thought it looked too top heavy with it. The KM3 is a bit better but still pretty tall so I ordered a Serpent Mini during a GB flash sale. For whatever reason, they shipped it Netherlands Post. It looks like it shipped to NL first and processed thru Amsterdam International Mail 2 days ago.
The tank is bigger and heavier than the mod

Reactions: KTMRider

Eugene lim

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2015
c82e39305160a86a9347ffdfa871a2cd.jpg
with the kayfun mini v3
75d753be6840b6d0871930153633d565.jpg

With the kayfun v5

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
@DebbieNY ...which color did you get?

I originally ordered the Silver Mod (TM only...NO tank).

But after 2 days of using it (and loving it)...I went back and ordered the Black Mod too...

So...you may need the link (yourself) after getting the one you ordered and seeing how GREAT it really is...:headbang:

I got the both kits. I'm planning on gifting one, but I'm afraid that I may end up keeping them both. :lol: I wasn't planning on getting the tank, because I'm getting away from any tanks with pre-built coils (unless there's an RBA), but it was pretty much the same price for both at Fasttech anyway. The tank is kind of a freebie to me then. They do look really cute together. :hubba:

I've got Serpent Minis, Bachelor Nanos, GMv2s, Melo III Minis, and I've been considering the Steam Tribe Boss tank, as it can use the rebuildable CLR coils (it's about 1.75" tall). I really need to stop buying for the Vapepocalyse... But that Pink/Gold Target Pro though... :ohmy:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Is anyone using 430ss wire with their Mini? I've googled the TCR and most are saying it's 138 so I had it set there but it's way off, IMO. I had to bring the temps down to 340°F so I wouldn't get a hot vape. I set the TCR to 125 and then 120 which seems to be better. I'm at 420°F. I might have to go down to 115.

I had no issues in SS mode with 316ss wire.

*edit*
I'm using a KM3 with 2.5mm ID, 28g 430ss, 6 wraps for a .58Ω coil. It's wicked with rayon.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Is anyone using 430ss wire with their Mini? I've googled the TCR and most are saying it's 138 so I had it set there but it's way off, IMO. I had to bring the temps down to 340°F so I wouldn't get a hot vape. I set the TCR to 125 and then 120 which seems to be better. I'm at 420°F. I might have to go down to 115.

I had no issues in SS mode with 316ss wire.

*edit*
I'm using a KM3 with 2.5mm ID, 28g 430ss, 6 wraps for a .58Ω coil. It's wicked with rayon.
I haven't used my 430ss on it yet, but 138 does seem a tad high...getting into ti range there it seems

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread