Apr 25, 2014
California

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Did yours peel off? I may try and get confirmation from vaporesso.

On a side note I noticed a new filename on the firmware program so I loaded up the new version and flashed the ?new? (it had a new name but didn't notice if the number changed) firmware. Looks like they lowered the TC resistance value on SS a couple points(EDIT: No, those were my changes). Something else is different too and I am not sure I like it yet. Before in SS TC mode with locked resistance the wattage numbers would jump wildy and now it seems to hold a steadier wattage but the temperature value flutters untill it reaches your set temp, then the wattages start to drop. I had to change from 480f to 440f. Things are probably more correct/acurate now and its giving a more valid readout I would guess. Just going to have to adjust to the change.
No I just stuck a fingernail under the edge to see if it would peel up and it did a little bit. I pressed it back down, but now that I messed with it it will probably peel off on its own, lol.

I will check out the update! Is there a way to roll back if you don't like it? I have only messed with the customization so far. I'm still not an expert (or even intermediate, lol) on TC. So instead of the wattage fluctuating, it's now the temperature? Is that a TCR thing?

Reactions: gerrymi

techiedj

Jun 17, 2016
No I just stuck a fingernail under the edge to see if it would peel up and it did a little bit. I pressed it back down, but now that I messed with it it will probably peel off on its own, lol.

I will check out the update! Is there a way to roll back if you don't like it? I have only messed with the customization so far. I'm still not an expert (or even intermediate, lol) on TC. So instead of the wattage fluctuating, it's now the temperature? Is that a TCR thing?

Haven't tried to roll back yet myself. First time I've tried playing with the TC values myself. Vaporessos must have a reason to use the defaults they do. But yes there is definitely at least a new way of displaying the TC values in action. Seems hotter to me in my short test. Accidentally hit a .6SS coil in TCR mode at .0010 and got an instant 75w dry hit :(

Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Haven't tried to roll back yet myself. First time I've tried playing with the TC values myself. Vaporessos must have a reason to use the defaults they do. But yes there is definitely at least a new way of displaying the TC values in action. Seems hotter to me in my short test. Accidentally hit a .6SS coil in TCR mode at .0010 and got an instant 75w dry hit :(
Yeouch!!! I am vaping with my beloved kanthal cCell. I just love that coil so much I forget I can throw in a SS one and vape in TC, lol!

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
Haven't heard of any....but as good as the tc works on it, and being limited to 40 watts anyways....it isnt really all that needed
That depends on the average wattage of your vape. I vape at 10W only, if I set the boost to more than 30% (~13W) the vape becomes unpleasant. Not having this feature is a dealbreaker to me.

Besides this settings has a major impact on the vape as it allows you to control when to actually reach the temperature limit.

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
That depends on the average wattage of your vape. I vape at 10W only, if I set the boost to more than 30% (~13W) the vape becomes unpleasant. Not having this feature is a dealbreaker to me.

Besides this settings has a major impact on the vape as it allows you to control when to actually reach the temperature limit.
That's true for a mod that does temp limiting, but I doubt you would even notice the wattage on this thing. It actively controls the temp instead of bouncing off the temp limit (harsh, pulsey vape) that many cheaper tc mods do.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
Sorry if this has been asked already and I did ask in another thread. This thread seems to be more active though. Does anyone else's target pro sit a little tilted when you set it on the table. Could just be the way it is designed, but I wanted to make sure it's not just mine. I just got it today and really do love it

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Sorry if this has been asked already and I did ask in another thread. This thread seems to be more active though. Does anyone else's target pro sit a little tilted when you set it on the table. Could just be the way it is designed, but I wanted to make sure it's not just mine. I just got it today and really do love it
Forward to back or side to side?

Reactions: debinnv

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Now that I've received my Target Mini...I gotta' say..."WOW!!! I can't believe how tiny it is!!!"...

But...it is big enough to have incredible hand comfort...and the Fire Button is HUGE...

Got the Silver one (it's beautiful)...and just went back to get the Black one too...:headbang:

[The "FREE Standard Shipping" took 4 Days Order => Mailbox.]

Vaporesso Target MINI 40W starter Kit 1400mAh Guardian Tank Box mod AUTHENTIC

debinnv

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Island Of Misfit Toys
I have a Target Mini and it wobbles a bit.
My Mini does not wobble just the pro but I ordered a silicone case for it as @USMCotaku suggested. That will probably be good enough. Kinda sad to cover up the Rose Gold but better that than it tip over :) Has anyone tried TCR "TC" on the pro? I have the software and changed the welcome screen but I have not seen where you can set a TCR value. Not a deal breaker by any means. Still would be nice to try it out as I have some 430 ss wire

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
My Mini does not wobble just the pro but I ordered a silicone case for it as @USMCotaku suggested. That will probably be good enough. Kinda sad to cover up the Rose Gold but better that than it tip over :) Has anyone tried TCR "TC" on the pro? I have the software and changed the welcome screen but I have not seen where you can set a TCR value. Not a deal breaker by any means. Still would be nice to try it out as I have some 430 ss wire
I assume you need to shut off the mod to set the tcr......5 clicks to shut off, then hold down either power and + or power and - (don't remember which). Once there....you will use the + and - buttons to adjust...one will scroll through the tcr memory banks, the other will adjust the tcr setting

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Hi to all-Any idea where is the best place to get the coils for the mini tank? Also how do I know which coils to buy. Normally only vape in watts n don't do TC.
Appreciate any help~Many Thanks
http://www.heavengifts.com/Vaporesso-Guardian-One-CCELL-Coil-5pcs.html

Still on pre order here, but will be a source.....
And I would stick with the SS ones.....you can use them in wattage mode just fine, but can also do tc if you happen to decide to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread