Status
Not open for further replies.

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Hello cooladdict,

well, you've been asking for it. ;)

As of today, 2017-04-03T14:01+02:00, I became the owner of now four combinations of vaporesso mods and tanks, some of which were individually combined. Thus, better think twice before buying kits.

All mods have the OMNI board built-in, and have the same 4-button user interface, thus they can be operated identically; I did not even have to read the manual of my new Attitude mod, even though the buttons may be placed differently on each mod.
The tanks are either Estocs with bottom AFC or Vecos with top AFC, all of them being top-fill tanks.

What they all have in common are the installed EUC ceramic SS316 coils with 0.5Ω or 0.6Ω, respectively. Though these are subohm coils, I do not have any problems when using them MTL.

They are all run in temperature mode, which I like, though the required temperature setting seems to differ from mod to mod to achieve the same vaping experience.

Let's go on, even if I might go off topic with it.

#1: Vaporesso Tarot Pro + Estoc Mega 4ml tank
Dimensions including tank:
23mm width, 56mm depth, 145mm height
Mass including two 18650 LiIon cells:
~305g
Max. power: 160W
My TC SS setting: 270°C/520°F
This can take you very well through the day, and possibly more. But anyway, though not bad, it does not feel in your hand as good as other mods.
And the Estoc Mega tank, being quite good, tends to make a whistling noise from the bottom AFC while drawing.

#2: Vaporesso Tarot Nano + Veco 2ml tank
23mm width, 38mm depth, 104mm height
Mass including the internal LiPo 2.5Ah cell:
~157g
Max. power: 80W
My TC SS setting: 310°C/590°F
This is a very amazing little, lightweight and powerful thing. I typically choose to carry it with me when I go to town for shopping. This device also got me to like Veco tanks.

#3: Vaporesso Nebula + Veco Plus 4ml tank
33mm width, 48mm depth, 131mm height
Mass including a 26650 LiIon cell:
~292g
Max. power: 80W with 18650 cells, 100W with 26650 cells
My TC SS setting: 190°C/375°F
The mod feels very, very good in my hand, though the cell door could have been designed somewhat better.
What the tank is concerned, with its 25mm Ø, it suits the mod very well.
I'm running this mod with a Brillipower 26650 5Ah cell, giving me a long time for vaping; but anyway, dual 18650 cells with 3Ah or more would take me longer.
Quite remarkeable, that the mod needs a lower temperature setting than others.

#4: Vaporesso Attitude + Estoc Mega 4ml tank
26mm width, 47mm depth, 120mm height
Mass including a 18650 LiIon cell:
~215g
My TC SS setting: 290°C/555°F
The mod feels quite good in my hand, though not as good as the Nebula.
But at 215g total, it is still quite lightweight, which I like.
I installed an Estoc Mega tank on top, as the Attitude can take tanks with 22mm Ø only; a Veco Plus would not fit, pittily.
With my previous TC SS settings, the Attitude lies in between what the Tarot Pro and Tarot Nano need.

I hope, that this can help someone who reads this thread, though this contribution was somewhat off topic.

Best regards,
aLyr

Last edited:

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hello cooladdict,

well, you've been asking for it. ;)

As of today, 2017-04-03T14:01+02:00, I became the owner of now four combinations of Vaporesso mods and tanks, some of which were individually combined. Thus, better think twice before buying kits.

All mods have the OMNI board built-in, and have the same 4-button user interface, thus they can be operated identically; I did not even have to read the manual of my new Attitude mod, even though the buttons may be placed differently on each mod.
The tanks are either Estocs with bottom AFC or Vecos with top AFC, all of them being top-fill tanks.

What they all have in common are the installed EUC ceramic SS316 coils with 0.5Ω or 0.6Ω, respectively. Though these are subohm coils, I do not have any problems when using them MTL.

They are all run in temperature mode, which I like, though the required temperature setting seems to differ from mod to mod to achieve the same vaping experience.

Let's go on, even if I might go off topic with it.

#1: Vaporesso Tarot Pro + Estoc Mega 4ml tank
23mm width, 56mm depth, 145mm height
Mass including two 18650 LiIon cells:
~305g
Max. power: 160W
My TC SS setting: 270°C/520°F
This can take you very well through the day, and possibly more. But anyway, though not bad, it does not feel in your hand as good as other mods.
And the Estoc Mega tank, being quite good, tends to make a whistling noise from the bottom AFC while drawing.

#2: Vaporesso Tarot Nano + Veco 2ml tank
23mm width, 38mm depth, 104mm height
Mass including the internal LiPo 2.5Ah cell:
~157g
My TC SS setting: 310°C/590°F
This is a very amazing little, lightweight and powerful thing. I typically choose to carry it with me when I go to town for shopping. This device also got me to like Veco tanks.

#3: Vaporesso Nebula + Veco Plus 4ml tank
33mm width, 48mm depth, 131mm height
Mass including a 26650 LiIon cell:
~292g
Max. power: 80W with 18650 cells, 100W with 26650 cells
My TC SS setting: 190°C/375°F
The mod feels very, very good in my hand, though the cell door could have been designed somewhat better.
What the tank is concerned, with its 25mm Ø, it suits the mod very well.
I'm running this mod with a Brillipower 26650 5Ah cell, giving me a long time for vaping; but anyway, dual 18650 cells with 3Ah or more would take me longer.
Quite remarkeable, that the mod needs a lower temperature setting than others.

#4: Vaporesso Attitude + Estoc Mega 4ml tank
26mm width, 47mm depth, 120mm height
Mass including a 18650 LiIon cell:
~215g
My TC SS setting: 290°C/555°F
The mod feels quite good in my hand, though not as good as the Nebula.
But at 215g total, it is still quite lightweight, which I like.
I installed an Estoc Mega tank on top, as the Attitude can take tanks with 22mm Ø only; a Veco Plus would not fit, pittily.
With my previous TC SS settings, the Attitude lies in between what the Tarot Pro and Tarot Nano need.

I hope, that this can help someone who reads this thread, though this contribution was somewhat off topic.

Best regards,
aLyr
Wow, this is awesome! I love that you now have all 4 of the Omni chip devices. I have only owned Target mods (3 of them) but I am very much looking forward to an Omni device. Thanks for the comparisons, aLyr. You are very appreciated! :)

aLyr

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2016
European Union
Thank you for liking my message.

But I may have forgotten some points, which follow here.

You should always find a right combination of mod and tank.

Looking at my setups, there may be other combinations possible.

The Veco Plus 25mm Ø tank can be mounted on any of my Vaporesso mods, except for the Attitude, as its shape at the mod's top will not allow tanks with more than 22mm Ø.
Estoc 2ml, Estoc Mega 4ml, and Veco 2ml remaining.

My other three mods could take the Veco Plus 25mm Ø easily, but I cannot recommend this, as the diameter of the Veco Plus exceeds these mod's width. This does not only look bad, standing out from the mod, but it can pose an issue.

With all my Vaporesso mods and tanks, I can see that there is a small gap between the tank bottom and the mod. This means that the tanks cannot be mounted flush.
Phil Busardo mentioned this in his YouTube videos also.

At that, the Tarot Pro has its 510 thread for tanks too far at its back. A 22mm Ø tank on it will thus stand out ~2.5mm there. Not exactly nice.

Imagine an e-cigarette standing upright on the table, you touch it accidentally, and it topples on its side.
With a tank wider than the mod, the tank's lower part will hit the table first, giving it a torque which might possibly damage the 510 connection of either tank or mod.

Still vaping happily with all my four combinations,
best regards,
aLyr

Last edited:
Reactions: cooladdict

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
Hi, it's my first post here. I own an Estoc Mega with traditional coils for months. I am really tempted to use ceramic coil after hearing reviews like good tastes and lasting longer than traditional. The only concern i have is which i heard about ceramic being harmful to the lung due to micro dusts.Anyone any comments?

When Vaporesso first came out with the cCell coil, there was a bit of a panic about "micro dust" being released but that has since been debunked. A very large company in the vaping world did a test on a ceramic coil and thought that it might be "questionable," and they put out a warning through some of the e-cig reviewers. Vaporesso responded swiftly and thoroughly, posting their extensive testing procedures and findings, and once the backup tests, which were more extensive and done through an independent testing facility, were back, ceramic coils were found to be safe. I vape almost exclusively on ceramic (save the odd traditional coil tank I HAVE to try, lol!) and I have done so for the past 18 months, since the first ceramic coils came out, and I have never had any kind of particulate in my juice or my vapor. I have had a coil crumble on me, and even then I didn't actually vape the ceramic particles. The coil simply crumbled when I took a Q-tip to it to clean it out.

Vaporesso's ceramic coils are sintered, a process that binds the ceramic powder under high heat. The ceramic powder and the process are the same used to make porcelain veneers in the dental industry.

You can find a lot of information about this here on ECF. It was a very hot topic for a couple of months, lol! By the way, welcome aboard! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread