vendors and flavors that cloud blowers prefer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GameDesigner

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2013
Austin, TX
I'm nearing six months in now and my list of "tried that" vendors is fairly large: Halo, NiteLight, Roar, Hurricane, NET, Mad Murdoch, Vermillion River, mount baker Vapor, Five Pawns, Vapor Meister, S&Smods, VaporStation, AVE, HHV, Copper Creek, GoodLife, Ahlusion, Vapor Chef, Mountain Oak, Vapetrik, Pipe Sauce, Red Oak, Alice in Vapeland, Backwoods Brew. All together, I'm gonna guess some 300 to 400 flavors.

The vast majority, I'd never buy again, have dumped out, or gifted to friends. A few in particular are utterly laughable. Of these the following are the few I actually re-order from in bulk:

1. Ahlusion (Dozens and dozens of top tier blends)
2. Heather's Heavely Vapes
3. AVE (only Boba's Bounty and Gorilla juice are truly good to me there though)
4. Plume Room
5. mount baker (I order energy drink knock offs and a few fizzies from them. They're definitely not an artisan outlet, but they have the best deals in the business and their customer service cannot be beat. They shower you with free samples whether you want them or not).
6. I keep Halo on the list simply for Tribeca. I've tried their entire line and, this long into it, Tribeca is the one and only Halo I'd pay for.

I just started NET, but so far so good with them. They might make the list.

Randizzard

ECF Veteran
Aug 11, 2013
Pittsburgh, pa
What vg/pg do you vape ? I also would like to know your favorites

For rda/rba.... It's all about a combination between nic level, your pg/vg ratio, and the specific flavor.

I've vaped a 20/80 vg green apple 0mg with not one bit of burn or gag.

But I've also done a vanilla cupcake 50/50 6mg with the same effect.

But your vg would definitely give u bigger clouds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread