• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

We are a hidden community. Let's stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenmura

Jan 10, 2016
in the car? u sure?

i saw before people vaping in the car, from a distance i can tell he is vaping. but that is in JB.

also the car behind u, can see inside the car is smoky. just my 2 cents.
better to go back to analog.

Wth... Better be safe then sorry. Just vape underneath your car.. The vapour that comes out will look like the exhaust fumes.. :thumbs:

I think I need to clarify
when I said "when i'm driving, not an issue", what I meant was that when I drive, I normally don't have the urge to smoke at all, analog or otherwise.

Reactions: Karstine

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
everyone want to vape they vape because it is cool?? or what?? i know some that vape and still on analog..... must as well don't. sorry if i offend anyone.

I vape now to kill the urge of analog and quitting it......

If i want to continue smoking frankly i rather go on analog no need to worry fouling of laws just have to puff at the correct destination and ensure the .... is in the dustbin ashtray stump out.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
everyone want to vape they vape because it is cool?? or what?? i know some that vape and still on analog..... must as well don't. sorry if i offend anyone.

I vape now to kill the urge of analog and quitting it......

If i want to continue smoking frankly i rather go on analog no need to worry fouling of laws just have to puff at the correct destination and ensure the .... is in the dustbin ashtray stump out.

For many people, switching to vaping completely at one go is extremely difficult and almost like going cold turkey. It'll take some transitional time.

And besides, chances are they would revert to cigarettes when they need their fix for the time being, while they are outdoors and in the open

At least they are trying?

Better than those that have never smoked, and just vape 0mg juice now.

Side note, I was recently at a very hipster part of The island over the weekend. The sheer number of people vaping openly and comparing clouds. Mindblowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: avex30

TheVapingKitty

Dec 23, 2015
@TheKiwi I think you'd wanna think before you speak of those who don't vape as an alternative to smoking. As someone who is a non-smoker vaping on 0mg juices, I find that rather offending. No one said that you can only vape to quit smoking. And I happen to actually enjoy vaping quite a bit. Just saying.

Sent by TheVapingKitty via Tapatalk

Reactions: Loylipop

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
@TheKiwi I think you'd wanna think before you speak of those who don't vape as an alternative to smoking. As someone who is a non-smoker vaping on 0mg juices, I find that rather offending. No one said that you can only vape to quit smoking. And I happen to actually enjoy vaping quite a bit. Just saying.

Sent by TheVapingKitty via Tapatalk

I think you might need a drink or two to calm down. Maybe more depending on your tolerance.

I'm merely saying that compared to those in your shoes, people who are current smokers and transitioning to vaping have a more legitimate reason to be vaping.

Now factor in the fact that vaping is illegal in this island, I think my point is quite valid.

Life is too short to get offended quite so easily.

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
To be honest, I was a smoker who quit since march 2015 and have not had any craving since. But I decided to vape for the heck of it from october 2015 and even I myself think that for a person who don't need to vape, vaping is akin to smoking

@TheVapingKitty Those are the word smoker will say HAHAHAHA. @TheKiwi is not trying to offend anybody man. It's just his opinion chill. Since I have already quit smoking, I fall in the non-smoker category and agree with @TheKiwi comment on zero nic vaping.

Vaping is not safe. It's just safer, if my friend who is a non smoker suddenly tell me he is a regular vaper, I will scold him. If my friend ever say what you ( @TheVapingKitty ) said, I will say "you are just making excuses to vape" to my friend haha

Reactions: KenshinAdryan

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
^ this ..... here is probably my fav fella in here [emoji23]

I will humbly accept that you will probably look down on me for vaping when I don't need to. But it's my life, It's now or never HAHAHAHA

I mean I won't make any excuses. Yes I vape when I really don't need to wink wink;);)

Reactions: TheKiwi

MVP0108

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2015
To be honest, I was a smoker who quit since march 2015 and have not had any craving since. But I decided to vape for the heck of it from october 2015 and even I myself think that for a person who don't need to vape, vaping is akin to smoking

@TheVapingKitty Those are the word smoker will say HAHAHAHA. @TheKiwi is not trying to offend anybody man. It's just his opinion chill. Since I have already quit smoking, I fall in the non-smoker category and agree with @TheKiwi comment on zero nic vaping.

Vaping is not safe. It's just safer, if my friend who is a non smoker suddenly tell me he is a regular vaper, I will scold him. If my friend ever say what you ( @TheVapingKitty ) said, I will say "you are just making excuses to vape" to my friend haha

You making me wonder why you start to vape

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Hahahah look. I'm the LAST person to stand on a moral high ground. Like many of the ex smokers here, I started smoking even before I was legal.

Heck, from a public health perspective, if vaping means people pick up vaping instead of smoking in the first place, more power to them, and a much better outcome, regardless of 0mg or 24mg.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013

I was a 8 years, 1.5 pack a day smoker. I switched to vaping because I was running outta breath. Been vaping for close to 5 years now. What's your point?

Karstine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2015
1. Smoked for immediately upon bmt for the first time in my life.
2. Never did get hooked but I relished in the attention & popularity I'm getting (plus managed to speak to ah beng and mat. Last time I was too nerdy and don't have the self-confidence to survive army)
3. Quit the moment I ORD as my SO don't like smoker
4. Went back to work, had craving now and then.
5. August, craving stop and I officially became a non-smoker
6. Went back to army camp to visit my friend and encik. Friends show me what is vaping.
7. Started buying my first mod in october
8. No excuses here, but vaping is a pleasurable sin to me.
9. By nov, 5mod, 5 tanks HAHAHA
10. By dec, answering question on ECF

Once again, I make no excuses. I could have walked away from all these but I fell back to the darkness, albeit at a lower level of hell. Vaping is now a pleasurable vice that I CAN quit but I don't feel like it. I'm not proud of it but being willing to not make excuse is the mans' way to live.

And I may sound like a broken recorder but

Vaping is pleasurable. But it's not 100% safe. There are no long term health study to proof that it's safe. Do not vape if you are a non-smoker. Picking up vaping when you are a non-smoker is like a non-smoker picking up smoking. Yeah yeah, I'm a hypocrite but I love you all ;);)

@TheKiwi @MVP0108 Here's my hypocritical reason to vape HAHAHA

Last edited:
Reactions: TheKiwi

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
@TheKiwi chill man bruh i was just curious, it doesnt matter to me if you are a smoker before you started vaping or what so ever just kinda curious as to why you would vape if you arent a smoker but since now i know that you were once a smoker everything thing is clearer so relax!
I didn't realize my reply sounded Aggro. Must be the long day at work. My bad. But yeah I was a heavy ex smoker. Could hardly breathe walking up 2 flights of stairs.

Ran my first marathon last year. Nobbad eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread