What are you vaping right now??

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by Fussellini70713, Apr 26, 2015.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Macko

Macko Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
  2. cloudchaser40W

cloudchaser40W Full Member

Jan 7, 2017
    Bad Drip: Ugly Butter....holy wow!! love the cinnimon undertones

Kilo: cookies and milk...good but not as good as their Apple Pie, which is utterly fantastic

3. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Super Member

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Cinnamon Apple Custard by me... :D

4. NotSoMini

NotSoMini Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 13, 2014
    SoCal
    Dinner Lady Lemon Tart by Dinner Lady.

5. ph0ng
    This message by ph0ng has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Feb 10, 2017, Reason: deleted - Supplier posting in unathorized area.
    Jan 13, 2017
  6. Dream-r

Dream-r Full Member

Jan 12, 2017
    Prague/ Czech Republic
    Vampires Kiss: Mothers milk
    Verdict: Ransom

Sweet amazing taste, got last drops of it, so i hope i will manage to mix myself something at least close to their flavours when i run out

7. Fozzy71

Fozzy71 Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2016
    8 Mile + 2.5
    A FrankenTester of 6 different RF SC flavors I tested at very low percentages:
    Bourbon
    Cream
    Coconut
    Brown Sugar
    Baked Bread
    Banana

The mix of those 6 flavors together was a little light on flavor so I added the remnants of a few TFA/FW and RF VG flavors to finish them off and bring up the total flavoring percentage:
    Bavarian Cream
    ButterScotch
    Bread Pudding

A tasty vape but I could never reproduce it unfortunately.....

8. eLicky

eLicky Senior Member

May 1, 2016
    Sydney - Australia
    I vape nothing but unflavoured these days, 70vg/30pg 8mg. I quite like it, basically tastes like nothing with a very slight sweet note from the VG along with a hint of nic. If anything I rate it closest to what smoking was, just a straight down the line basic no thrills experience. I've also found when adjusting the wattage, the hotter the vape the more refined those hints come through.

sofiamgc and Highwayman1224 like this.
  9. tazzle

tazzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    I've been mixing up some newly arrived one-shot flavors from Chef's Vapour today, so I just tried Queen of Puddings ("baked, breadcrumb-thickened mixture, spread with blackcurrant jam and topped with meringue") and The Doughnut King ("glazed doughnut filled with delicious vanilla custard"), pre-steeping. They each need more time for me, but mixed together have made a very nice shake and vape instant Jammy Donut flavor. Visions of a chilly, rainy day on the street taking a bite of a hot, fresh jam donut in a paper wrapper, while sipping strong 7-11 coffee with lots of milk served up in a styrofoam cup.

Now I'm on to Lemon Coconut Cream Cake ("lovely tang of lemon followed by a luxurious coconut cream and a delicious cake aftertaste"), also unsteeped, and this is very interesting. I think I might have to make up one to steep, and one to just vape from the jump, because what I'm getting is ... a very slightly creamy grapefruit poundcake flavor? No hint of coconut yet. Sounds weird, but I love grapefruit, and this is really good and unusual. Surprising. Can't wait to see how this one evolves.

10. tazzle

tazzle Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2014
    Athens, Greece
    Wow, just had to come back again to say, damn, this shake and vape version of the Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, wow. It passed my "vaped it down to the very bone" test. That is, I rarely get dry hits from an empty tank because I'm such a flavor jumper, so I'm always switching between tanks of various juices, and therefore almost always notice when something is running low-ish. If I just sit and vape and vape and vape the same thing and get completely lost in it, enough so that I end up vaping it dry, well that's an *very* unusual occurrence, and that's a top grade from me. I totally vaped this down to empty without even realizing until I hit the burn.

ceeceeisme likes this.
  11. thetrucker

thetrucker Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 10, 2014
    Syracuse,NY
    I am direct lunging...........Red Hot Fireball.....and Menthol................50 percent of each..... .6 nicotine.........

really good.....have tried about 300 flavors but this seems to be the one I live for.......lol......

Zen Knitter likes this.
  12. Roadtrip635

Roadtrip635 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2015
    Texas
    Vaping some Tee Time from Maddcatts in my SXK Wine Tank. It's a spot on Arnold Palmer with just the right amount of lemonade so it doesn't overpower the sweet iced tea. I'll need more of this for the summertime.

13. dobroeutro

dobroeutro Super Member

May 14, 2016
    North Carolina
    Black Raspberry Custard by me... :D

ceeceeisme likes this.
  14. abn75

abn75 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Right now, a castle long clone i made. Earlier? A creamy caramel i made.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

15. VapeLuvr

VapeLuvr Vaping Master Verified Member

Supporting member
    Dec 12, 2016
    Diy custard and diy blue slushee. Both delicious!

16. Sludge Van Diesel

Sludge Van Diesel Super Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2009
    Barnet UK
    A mix unsure of the exact proportions, just roughly how far up the side of my tank each squirt takes the level. V2 Red 2.4% (least) Vype Oriental Spice 1.2% (a bit more) & VSAVI Pure Virginia 2.4% (most)

17. SteveS45

SteveS45 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Vape Wilds December Mystery which is French Toast with Syrup! Nice pairing with fresh perked coffee.

ceeceeisme likes this.
  18. Tomasius74

Tomasius74 Senior Member

Supporting member
    Oct 12, 2016
    Mexico
    Don't really know! It's called Eureka and is made by a Mexican online store. It's a tobacco flavor with some kind of nutty cookies

It is my ADV and gets better with a latte

[​IMG]

Good Sunday morning !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

bsidb likes this.
  19. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Presently vaping a New Flavor from Backwoods Blends called Hazelnut Blend which also goes really nice with coffee from the Hazelnut and Tobacco Blend.

20. sofiamgc

sofiamgc Full Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Currently vaping Slurricane by Ruthless (peach, papaya, and guava), but my ADV is Vape Flakes by Breakfast Club... Mmmm :drool:

21. SteveS45

Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    Butterscotch Graham Tobacco again as it is slowly becoming my go to vape. But planning to load a tank for after dinner and what should I have for desert today? So many choices and so little time! Ha hah