8 Mile + 2.5
A FrankenTester of 6 different RF SC flavors I tested at very low percentages:
Bourbon
Cream
Coconut
Brown Sugar
Baked Bread
Banana

The mix of those 6 flavors together was a little light on flavor so I added the remnants of a few TFA/FW and RF VG flavors to finish them off and bring up the total flavoring percentage:
Bavarian Cream
ButterScotch
Bread Pudding

A tasty vape but I could never reproduce it unfortunately.....

eLicky

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2016
Sydney - Australia
I vape nothing but unflavoured these days, 70vg/30pg 8mg. I quite like it, basically tastes like nothing with a very slight sweet note from the VG along with a hint of nic. If anything I rate it closest to what smoking was, just a straight down the line basic no thrills experience. I've also found when adjusting the wattage, the hotter the vape the more refined those hints come through.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I've been mixing up some newly arrived one-shot flavors from Chef's Vapour today, so I just tried Queen of Puddings ("baked, breadcrumb-thickened mixture, spread with blackcurrant jam and topped with meringue") and The Doughnut King ("glazed doughnut filled with delicious vanilla custard"), pre-steeping. They each need more time for me, but mixed together have made a very nice shake and vape instant Jammy Donut flavor. Visions of a chilly, rainy day on the street taking a bite of a hot, fresh jam donut in a paper wrapper, while sipping strong 7-11 coffee with lots of milk served up in a styrofoam cup.

Now I'm on to Lemon Coconut Cream Cake ("lovely tang of lemon followed by a luxurious coconut cream and a delicious cake aftertaste"), also unsteeped, and this is very interesting. I think I might have to make up one to steep, and one to just vape from the jump, because what I'm getting is ... a very slightly creamy grapefruit poundcake flavor? No hint of coconut yet. Sounds weird, but I love grapefruit, and this is really good and unusual. Surprising. Can't wait to see how this one evolves.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Wow, just had to come back again to say, damn, this shake and vape version of the Lemon Coconut Cream Cake, wow. It passed my "vaped it down to the very bone" test. That is, I rarely get dry hits from an empty tank because I'm such a flavor jumper, so I'm always switching between tanks of various juices, and therefore almost always notice when something is running low-ish. If I just sit and vape and vape and vape the same thing and get completely lost in it, enough so that I end up vaping it dry, well that's an *very* unusual occurrence, and that's a top grade from me. I totally vaped this down to empty without even realizing until I hit the burn.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Don't really know! It's called Eureka and is made by a Mexican online store. It's a tobacco flavor with some kind of nutty cookies

It is my ADV and gets better with a latte

f3e0471f5be5455a5eb9b064ca42276d.jpg

Good Sunday morning !

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Reactions: bsidb
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread