Not open for further replies.

ChelsB

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2016
California
Hello all!

What juice are we vaping at this moment?
Currently I have a little mix..Dr.picnics munch berries with a tad bit of moon sugar by mrgoodvape nd a few drops of lost art unicorn puke...May not be for everyone but I have to say I love it!

DIY orange creamsicle, DIY strawberry watermelon, pink spot by pink spot vapor and halo sub zero

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
@

@fozzy 71, would you kindly tell us who makes the cannoli flavoring? That sounds wonderful.

It is a recipe I found on a site I can't mention. I found quite a few cannoli's there but this was the only one I found that I could make with 2 minor substitutions. I can't link to the original recipe but if you know what recipe site I am referring to you should be able to find it. PM me if you can't.

Cannoli version 3.0 variant
3.50% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.50% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
1.50% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)

replace INW Biscuit with Sugar Cookie and use Toasted Marshmallow instead of regular marshmallow

*Edit: Now I have to work on a version of it with RF SC flavors.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
I'm vaping diy pineapple whipped cream. Contemplating if I should make it into pineapple whipped cream cheesecake.

Ct6IxFG.jpg

Reactions: ceeceeisme

Zen Knitter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2016
Gold country, Calif.
It is a recipe I found on a site I can't mention. I found quite a few cannoli's there but this was the only one I found that I could make with 2 minor substitutions. I can't link to the original recipe but if you know what recipe site I am referring to you should be able to find it. PM me if you can't.

Cannoli version 3.0 variant
3.50% Graham Cracker DX (TFA)
2.50% New York Cheesecake V2 (CAP)
2.00% Sugar Cookie V2 (CAP)
1.50% Acetyl Pyrazine (TFA)
1.50% Sweet Cream DX (TFA)
1.50% Toasted Marshmallow (FW)

replace INW Biscuit with Sugar Cookie and use Toasted Marshmallow instead of regular marshmallow

*Edit: Now I have to work on a version of it with RF SC flavors.

Found it! Thank you so very much.

Reactions: Fozzy71
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread