• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What have you been able to get ahold of overseas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookin to see what the brothers in arms have currently setup! Vape on!

My Current Setup: Vamo V3, Innokin iTaste MVP 2.0, unknown mech mod, Chi-krakken clone, IGO-W, iClearo 30(2), Kangertech Protank 3(2), Kangertech Protank 2, iSmoka BCC Mega, 18650 IMR batteries(5) Multiple flavors(Current Favorite Peach Crush!)

Still coming in the mail: Private V2, Sigelei Silver Dragon, Chammer Mod, Innokin iTaste VV (V3), IGO-L, V5 RDA, 18350 batteries, Drip Tips, IMR 18650 Batteris(2) coil heads, Mesh, kanthanl spool, multiple new juices

Thanks to the holidays mail is being delayed a bit. (Especially if you order from fast tech overseas via APO)

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
And I have convinced a few if my soldiers to start transitioning to vaping

I've been doing that too. Well not pressuring them, or even suggesting, but if they ask me I tell them it's pretty new and kind of untested, tell them that I love it and that I am available to give them any guidance. If they are interested in it and are thinking about ordering it, I give them one of my Spinners and Evods (I've got a lot) to try out.

Where I'm at right now we only get the PX every two weeks, so people are always running out of cigarettes, so I've got 4 Spinners out on loan right now. Hopefully they like it and will stick with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread