• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

You have $100 to spend at FT, what do you get???

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
For some atty's the wire has to travel a long way to the firing pin so it needs non-resistance wire to not create extra resistance in the wire plus to not burn the ceramic so you need nores-res-nores wire you can weld them together or crimp them or tie them or twist them together, you get the idea.

Yea, not quite there yet lol. I am sticking to regular rebuildabel drip atty's. I have the igo-w and I like it because the 2 negative posts, my only beef is the O rings are kinda crappy. I want a nemesis really bad, just hard to fork out $60 on an atty this early in my vaping career haha.

My goals is to get a nice little collection of reasonable mech's and atty's, then I'll save up for a couple really nice Mech's like a Caravella and pair it up with a kayfun or something of that nature. Gotta start somewhere.

I did just order the brass You Chi clone and am super stoked on that. I am trying to find a good atty to pair with it, I am leaning towards FT's Trident clone ;)

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Yea, not quite there yet lol. I am sticking to regular rebuildabel drip atty's. I have the igo-w and I like it because the 2 negative posts, my only beef is the O rings are kinda crappy. I want a nemesis really bad, just hard to fork out $60 on an atty this early in my vaping career haha.

My goals is to get a nice little collection of reasonable mech's and atty's, then I'll save up for a couple really nice Mech's like a Caravella and pair it up with a Kayfun or something of that nature. Gotta start somewhere.

I did just order the brass You Chi clone and am super stoked on that. I am trying to find a good atty to pair with it, I am leaning towards FT's Trident clone ;)

Yea my tank rba I want is the kayfun atm i cant find one close to it besides the Russian clone or Russian 91% and I have 2 tridents from fasttech coming as I skipped the igo stuff, I keep hearing about this you chi clone now I need to look that up. Heard the k100 is a good standard mech.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Yea my tank rba I want is the kayfun atm i cant find one close to it besides the Russian clone or Russian 91% and I have 2 tridents from fasttech coming as I skipped the igo stuff, I keep hearing about this you chi clone now I need to look that up. Heard the k100 is a good standard mech.

Check out some youtube vids on the You Chi clone. There are quite a few folks who claim it hits just, if not harder the the real deal. They mocked the look to the "T", it's beautiful. A buddy of mine actually vapes outta his You Chi clone more than his real Carvella.

yo419g0tamin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2013
westland, mi
www.youtube.com
Check out some youtube vids on the You Chi clone. There are quite a few folks who claim it hits just, if not harder the the real deal. They mocked the look to the "T", it's beautiful. A buddy of mine actually vapes outta his You Chi clone more than his real Carvella.

Yea already checked it out vs the real 1. Still not into mechs atm but might be soon for a at home setup with my drippers.

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
Yea already checked it out vs the real 1. Still not into mechs atm but might be soon for a at home setup with my drippers.

It's all I vape now. My SVD just sits there. Even when I am out and about, i just bring a juice or two in my pocket, takes about 5 seconds to drip, and I normally get about 5-10 monster vapes off the drip. The flavor and vape that comes with dripping makes it hard to go back to carto's/protanks.

No lie, I thought my Kanger Pro Tank was broke after a few days of nothing by dripping. I replaced the head about 3 times, pulled the top wick out etc etc.. It's just not the same.

NiburianElf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Haha, thought this would be a fun thread. I am thinking about pushing a nice little order from FT, and will probably drop ~100$. I am in the market for mechanical mods and pretty much atty's right now. I have plenty of batteries, buy my juice from other vendors and and up to date on all my accessories.

Right now I have:

iTaste SVD
SmokTech Magneto
Igo-W
Kanger ProTank
eGo-CTwist 600mah
Vivi Nova
Kanger ProTank mini
Nitecore i2 battery charger
2, AW IMR 18490's
2, AW IMR 18650's

Then all my wire/wick/torch/multimeter etc etc...

I was eying the Chi You clone, but heard the stuff is misspelled over at FT? That's a bit too "cloney" for me lol. I definitely want some more atty's, so I can practice builds without buying atty-less lol.. I have never bought from FT so I'd love to hear some feedback from guys that have, and had success.

I'd get the chiyou clone and the clone called "v3 mod" (sentinel?) , an rba, an rda, and some liqua ejuice

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities

BigCloudz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2013
So Cal
I'd get a dozen of these EGO-K 650mAh kits. Volume discount brings them to $6.70 a piece.

$7.35 EGO-K / CE4 2-in-1 USB Rechargeable 650mAh Electronic Cigarettes Set - black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

I'd also get one of these 10 packs of CE4 Clearomizers

$12.75 CE4 1.6mL Electronic Cigarettes Round Mouth Atomizer (10-Pack) at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

And, add five Universal USB Charger Adapters (US Plug)

https://www.fasttech.com/products/1290901

For re-sell i'd assume?

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
For re-sell i'd assume?

Not for profit. Smokers thinking about trying e-cigs would reimburse me for the cost. There are a few people at my wife's work interested. Instead of dropping $50+ on a starter kit, we could set them up on the cheap. Already ordered quite a few bottles of juice from Good Prophets 70% sale. 10ml bottle works out to $1.99 when you factor in shipping.

JRudey

ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Twin Cities
I'd get a clone of a clone and then two more clones.

Yep. It's pretty sad that many smokers continue to buy analog cigarettes, because they think e-cigs are too expensive. Blu wants $69.95 for their cheapest kit. Some smokers don't have that kind of money and are living from paycheck to paycheck. But, they manage to find the cash to buy cigarettes (Newports cost over $8 in Minnesota). Not everyone can afford to drive a Porsche.

PinoyBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2013
WA State, USA
I love collecting little things, so I'd go for drip tips. They have a large collection of stainless steel drip tips. I calculated it and it would cost about $40 for me to get the driptips I want.

As for atomizers:
- the trident clone posted above
- the gold version of that trident clone
- the Trishula
- Trishula spare heads
- Phoenix V10
- Phoenix V5 (4 holes)
- Phoenix V6
- Immortalizer clone
- M2 Atomizer
- M4 Atomizer
- X1 Atomizer