Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
It is caused when the connection is made from battery to topper. Kinda of like when a spark plug starts your car, I always just thought of it as a kind of sute(sp). I always take the q-tip and clean the inside and a paper towel to the outside. If you let it build up too much it can interfere with said connection and may cause your topper not to work. I have never heard of this being a real problem, but I keep my equipment clean and it lasts a whole lot longer than if I didn't.

Hope this helps.
:)

Last edited:

armyofskittles

ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2013
Norflk, VA
It is caused when the connection is made from battery to topper. Kinda of like when a spark plug starts your car, I always just thought of it as a kind of sute(sp). I always take the q-tip and clean the inside and a paper towel to the outside. If you let it build up too much it can interfere with said connection and may cause your topper not to work. I have never heard of this being a real problem, but I keep my equipment clean and it lasts a whole lot longer than if I didn't.

Hope this helps.
:)

Thanks a lot for clearing that up. I was sure it was like you said but curiosity had me thinking maybe it was dirt getting in there lol

-Sent from outer space using DNA20 and kayfun Lite

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Reactions: DaveP

Rangertrix

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2013
Collinsville, OK

You had to send me there, didn't you? If the dead electrons turn into shinola, what do the components of the sacrificial anode turn into? Is the "black gunk" on the copper grounding rod oxidation or dead electrons? Where do the neutrons get the tiny little shovels to bury the electrons? From tiny little hardware stores run by the protons? Do they "positively" have a monopoly on this market? Raised so many more questions than it answered.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
... Where do the neutrons get the tiny little shovels to bury the electrons? From tiny little hardware stores run by the protons? Do they "positively" have a monopoly on this market? ...

Yeah... It was Questions like these that drove Richard Feynman to play the Bongos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread