What is your favorite BWB flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
(I hope it is all right for me to make this topic. :p)

I'm about to place my first order with BWB after hearing such wonderful things and am definitely grabbing some Applewood, Casablanca, and Honey Flue, but I am thinking of grabbing some smaller sizes of some other flavors as well and I am now curious; what is your favorite flavor from BWB?

All your feedback is appreciated!
-Net

udlike2no2

ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
South NJ
All I have vaped is BRB and my Fav is the Malty Toffee, you did pick good ones I see. I haven't tried the Honey flue but it will be here soon but got the honey flue nut 8). The RY4 and ejoker are hard to get but i was lucky and got some steeping the all even get better in time i have noticed. Starting to like the waffles more and mixing that with the blueberry and peach 3 to 1 mix. The espresso is just like the coffee and strong if you like espresso i have to mix with it to strong coffee for me and have to be in the mood. I can not put the malty toffee down at all i just love it more and more every day.

btw nice avatar lol.

FatBill

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
CT
Backwoods Brew is my favorite vendor. My favorites are casablanca, strawberry, and malty. Malty toffee after that...Ejoker is great so is the ry4 if your lucky enough to find it in stock. Just my opinion... but everything Don offers is great. I have stopped trying other vendors because I'm usually disappointed with the juice. I'm never unhappy with BWB juice. But, Backwoods flavor is not gonna hit ya "like a ton a bricks." The juice here is premium, and will not disappoint you. Some flavors I like to steep awhile, but most of them don't get a chance with me...

netbususer

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
North Texas
Just made my first order. (I had some others included like Adirondack and hunter's blend that I wanted to try, but I did the math and I've already spent WAAAY too much money on vaping this month. :p)

I ended up grabbing some: Applewood, Caramel Cappuccino, Casablanca, Green Apple, Honey Flue, Malty Toffee, and Melonbacco all in 24 mg. Looking forward to testing these out! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread