What Is The Difference(NUTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
What is the difference (nut flavorwise)between BWB Nutty, Honey Nut Flue and Hazelnut? The reviews seem to suggest they all have a hazelnut flavor. I'd like to order one of Don's nut flavored juices but am not a fan of hazelnuts...tried some hazelnut coffee and bleh, it was sickening. So what do you all think? Skip these and order something else?

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
I have the exact same primary question, just never asked and avoided any juices that I thought would present a nutty taste. But I have a feeling we're missing out on some good juice.
I feel the same way, Skinnee...we might be missing out on something good. Not sure but I seem to remember somebody said one juice might be more like almonds or walnuts. That would be something I would want to buy. Hopefully someone will have tried them and let us know.

wildbill

ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Georgia
I have tried both the Hazelnut Tobacco and the Honey Flue Nut. The Hazelnut is dead on the money hazelnut flavor with a tobacco base. If you don't like hazelnut flavor, you may not like this juice. To me the Honey Flue Nut is kind of like a honey nut cheerios flavor meets leafy, cured tobacco. Both of them are really good to me, but not all day vapes for me, just every once in a while.

SaraBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2011
Maine
Well I already ordered the Honey Flue in my 2nd order and want to see what that's like before getting HFN. I think maybe I'm going with Nutty and Exotic 555(it says it's nutty, too).

Great advice, Willdbill. Don, glad you chimed in.....I thought you would be out hunting by now. Btw, thanks for the Black friday sale!

I think you should try the Exotic 555. I really, really like it; even more than the RY4. It doesn't taste like hazelnut at all to me. It's not a really overpowering nut flavor, but it's got very smooth nut/tobacco flavor on the exhale. I would suggest letting it sit for at least a week after you get your bottle. I thought it was very perfumey at first, but now it's great. I just ordered Nutty too, so I think we like the same type of flavors. I don't think you'll regret getting the E555 at all! :vapor::toast::vapor:

Karen171

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2011
north Texas
I think you should try the Exotic 555. I really, really like it; even more than the RY4. It doesn't taste like hazelnut at all to me. It's not a really overpowering nut flavor, but it's got very smooth nut/tobacco flavor on the exhale. I would suggest letting it sit for at least a week after you get your bottle. I thought it was very perfumey at first, but now it's great. I just ordered Nutty too, so I think we like the same type of flavors. I don't think you'll regret getting the E555 at all! :vapor::toast::vapor:
Hi SaraBee, After reading your post I'm so glad I ordered the Exotic 555 today. Also Rootbeer and Green Apple. Thanks for the nice review. Please let me know how you like the Nutty. May have to get me some. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread