What Our Real Mission Should Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingedVapor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Valdosta, Georgia, United States
If you would take just one moment to read and think about trying this, Then maybe we could spread it around.

I just got a call from a long time friend, a friend that I had known for years but we really hadn't talked much lately. He told me he saw on my Facebook that I was getting into electronic cigarettes. He told me he has purchased an e-hookah (the disposable ones you can get at the gas stations) and that it was helping him quit. Well with it being of such crappy quality it had busted in his pocket and he wondered if I had one I could give him. I told him that I didn't have any I could give away but...

I went on E-Bay and found an Ego for around... 15 bucks.

I bought it for him on the spot, and had it shipped to his house.

Seriously guys, I love vaping. It has become a big part of my life. I love finding flavours, chasing the clouds, and rebuilding.

But don't forget our real mission. All of our friends, even people we don't know are watching us. They see that we used this as a REAL WAY, A FUN WAY, to quit smoking. Some of them will be curious. I know for me I had tried the patch, the gum, and thought I would be smoking forever. All it takes is maybe 20 dollars. 30 dollars max. Not saying go out and buy everybody you know an e-cigarette (which would be pretty awesome) but look at it like this...

20 Dollars
1 potential life saved

Don't get so lost in the fun and enjoyment that you guys forget what we should all be doing :D Some food for thought

Last edited:

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
The way I see it is we should be more vocal with totally new vapors on what's out there. I'm still fairly new (3-4 months) and just discovering what's been out there. Had I known she. I started I would have traveled a much shorter road to get where I am. And that just bugs me for the new people who are spending money on stuff that they aren't gonna like and may even discourage them from perusing it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread