1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

What to do with Juice you don't like?

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by atep32, Jan 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. atep32

atep32 Full Member

What does everyone do with the juice they didn't like? In my case, my don't like pile is bigger than my do like pile. All of it is from MBV.
    Seems such a waste of money to throw it out doesn't it?
    None of my friends and family vape so I really don't have anyone to give it to or swap it with.
    Ah well.

2. ian91

ian91 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I am the same way. Very difficult to find something that you like. You would think that it would be easy to do with all the flavors out there. I am slowly just throwing them away. Started making my own. Have to please both myself and my wife so it is a bit more difficult. I like tobacco flavors and I just found FA Shade which is very mild. Going to start making it in volume.

3. Coelli

Coelli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Send it to someone else! Plenty of people here on the forum might be interested.

4. Susan W.

Susan W. Provarinati in fideliam ☆ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    There's a pay if forward section here on ECF. I don't know that many people that vape so when I collect up a bunch I PIF it here. Pay It Forward - PIF

Also, if you get verified, you can sell the juice in the classifieds. You'll need 20 posts before you can submit to be verified.

5. Ewunia

Ewunia Senior Member ECF Veteran

I'm still searching for e-liquid I would really like. When I get something I don't like I mix it with Menthol. It works in most cases. I only had to throw away two 10ml bottles in two years.

6. ~Sue~Feb2012

~Sue~Feb2012 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Some e-liquids just need time. You might be surprised that something that doesn't taste good today might be wonderful in 2 months:)

7. ZadowSmAsh

ZadowSmAsh Full Member

I try mixing flavors that I don't like together and about 30% of the time I can make something from the "mish mash" that I do like.

If it still tasted horrible after mixing them together I just throw it out.

8. Cloud Junky

Cloud Junky King of the Clouds Verified Member ECF Veteran

I dilute them with VG and mix some together, vape them up and never look back.
    photo (2).jpg

9. loxmythe

loxmythe PIF owner/moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
  10. MoralFibre

MoralFibre Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm in Otautahi (ChCh) NZ. Got cupboard full of juices, MBV, Vape Dudes and some AiV - probably 30 or so bottles.
    I only like a couple or three of the AiV juices, and have some more of that on the way.
    The rest, I guess, will eventually be binned.

Anyone in ChCh is welcome to them.

11. GeorgeWachsmuth

GeorgeWachsmuth Zen Vaper Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just give it to other vaping friends..if they dont like it they pass it along...usually someone will vape it..got a good black licorice that way myself..

12. Ipster

Ipster Super Member ECF Veteran

my 2 cents just because IM into black licorice right now myself for the first time...YUM.
    Anyhow, I want to share there is the Pay it Forward group here.
    Im not sure if each country has a PIF forum, so if you dont have one down under,
    you might want to "start one".
    It doesnt make sense to ship intl...but I've had fun watching folks trade here.
    All the Best. Cheers.

13. Ian444

Ian444 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Australians could ship small amounts international for $2.40 if we had a juice container less than 5mm thick, it would then be sent inside an envelope as a letter. Not sure of the legal aspect though. I guess a couple of ziplock bags wouldn't quite cut the mustard. Looking for ideas here. The same container less than 5mm thick could be used for juice swaps within Australia also, as long as the juice doesn't contain nicotine (against the law to supply nic other than to family). Again not sure of the legal aspect of sending fluids in letters. I have heaps of doublers I could give away or swap, I don't personally know of one person in this world that vapes that I could give stuff to. None of my friends vape, they just keep smoking, keep saying they are off the smokes, but keep getting on them again :facepalm:

14. Cloud Junky

Cloud Junky King of the Clouds Verified Member ECF Veteran

mix them all together and see if it is greatness in a gallon, if not down the drain, I refuse to be a vape hoarder.

15. rindey

rindey Full Member

Great topic, I've been mixing the juices I don't like together using E-Juice recipes (just google it)

Example; In my last MBV order I got Fruity Juice Gum & Orange. I like them both, but mix em together and BAM! Tastes like those 'Fruit Roll Ups' I used to get in my lunchbox as a kid. Oh, memories.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.