What's the stupidest thing you did due to vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchavei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2014
Portugal
Latest stupidity... Never grab a steel rod after compressing a coil on it while torching the hell out of it... It hurts :facepalm:
2eb98c6c450aab219b1395e35d5d727e.jpg

Regards
Tony

Sent from my GT-I9195 through Tapatalk

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    The worst so far was almost breaking a Nautilus tank after my Provari tipped over in my cup holder and I was taking the parking brake off on my Jeep. I was leaving the house for work, it would have made for a terrible day as I had just stopped smoking for vaping. Since then I bought a plastic ash tray cup thingies that goes into a cup holder and dremeled out the hole for my Provari, works perfect to keep it in place sticking up and was less than $2!!

The only other bad thing was losing a few pieces of clipped off Kanthal only to find them with my foot later on, ouch!

LisaB711

Verified Member
    Aug 18, 2014
    Fox Lake, IL, USA
    using an ego all the time....

sitting at my desk playing call of duty - a friend next to me making "graffiti art"
    i went to grab my "ego"
    s0083358_sc7

stuck one of these in my mouth and colored my teeth.... all the while still feeling for the button...

i looked/felt dumb as hell

This one brought tears :lol:

Dampmaskin

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 28, 2014
    Norway
    www.steam-engine.org
    Probably not the stupidest thing I did, but the most recent stupid thing:

I just now filled up my Expromizer. As usual there was some condensation around the drip tip, so I rolled up some paper and stuck it down the chimney. When I pulled the paper out again, the whole wick came along with it. :facepalm:

Luckily I brought a spare topper with me.

MarkLH90

Verified Member
    Jul 20, 2014
    Tennessee
    I was sitting in my living room about 2 months ago, lights off, just chillin watching tv.. I dripped some juice on my RDA (I think I was using the Mephisto? Maybe the Patriot.. Can't remember) and my dog walked up some I pet him and got him to sit down beside me. Picked up my mod and tried to hit it with the top cap still sitting on the end table. :shock: Luckily I noticed something wasn't quite right before I kissed my coils, lol.

beckdg

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2013
    TN

sitting at my desk playing call of duty - a friend next to me making "graffiti art"
    i went to grab my "ego"
    s0083358_sc7

stuck one of these in my mouth and colored my teeth.... all the while still feeling for the button...

We have a new winner. Too funny!

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 28, 2011
    MA, USA
    During my lunch break, I had just finished eating a sandwich I had bought from a place just across the street from my work. I was going back and decided to throw away the remaining sandwich in a trash can, but instead I threw away my ProVari which was in my other hand. Once I realized what I have done I started to rummage through the trash looking from my ProVari and of course in precisely that moment my boss passed by me looking quite amused :facepalm:

I think that would have been the perfect moment to ask for a raise.....

Soignee

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 27, 2014
    Austin>SWFL
    plus.google.com

i went to grab my "ego"
    s0083358_sc7

Freakin' AWESOME!

Mogar

ECF Veteran
    Jun 18, 2014
    Dallas TX
    Got a few. First off I must admit I work in a "semi-professional" office that looks down on smoking. I took up vaping to avoid the smell.
    I keep my ego on my desk so I can vape at work and usually it works except for....
    1) I had my ego (with a pen type cap on it to make it look like a marker) on my desk, a co-worker came in to discuss a contract and needed to highlight a section that needed discussion. He tried to highlight with my ego.
    2) I closed my door so I could vape after a nerve wrecking conversation. When a co-worker came in, I realized that I had filled the room with a nice cloud. He nearly tripped the fire alarm.
    3) I had picked up a nice maple flavor and was vaping at work when the owners son came down the hallway. He stopped in my office asking who was eating pancakes at 11:45 AM. The smell was evident on the other side of our offices.

Out of the office area:
    I was teaching someone how to rebuild a kanger coil with cotton instead of sylica. When he was done, I showed him how to dry burn with mine that had silica in it. He attempted to dry burn before I told him not to do this with cotton. When we put the fire out, I could only say... "OOPS"

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread