Not open for further replies.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Looks good
I have just the pico mod, I'm not a tank user. A couple of my ECF friends have the full kit, they love the tank that comes with it.
IMG_20160506_093323_379.JPG

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
Ahan , one more question is pico better then kangertech kits?
Not sure, the only regulated mods I have are:
Cloupor Mini +
Pico
Luggy
Smok X Cube II
I mostly use mech mods, I've been dabbling with regulated mods after winning a couple here. The pico is the first regulated that I actually bought based on recommendation of friends.

Side note: the Pico will work with tanks 22mm or smaller. Because of the placement of the battery cap.

Suleman

Apr 19, 2016
Cloupor Mini +
Pico
Luggy
Smok X Cube II
I mostly use mech mods, I've been dabbling with regulated mods after winning a couple here. The pico is the first regulated that I actually bought based on recommendation of friends.

Side note: the Pico will work with tanks 22mm or smaller. Because of the placement of the battery cap.
So whichw regulated mod you like the most from you owned?

PressPlayVape

Mod Addict
ECF Veteran
Jun 21, 2015
CA
The Pico is actually really light compared to most of my mods and really nice and compact. Getting the whole kit for less than $40 is a steal. Although you'll also need to purchase an 18650 battery like the Samsung 30Q. The Nugget is smaller than the Pico but the battery life on the Nugget is about 1/3 of the Pico with a 30Q in there.

Suleman

Apr 19, 2016
The Pico is actually really light compared to most of my mods and really nice and compact. Getting the whole kit for less than $40 is a steal. Although you'll also need to purchase an 18650 battery like the Samsung 30Q. The Nugget is smaller than the Pico but the battery life on the Nugget is about 1/3 of the Pico with a 30Q in there.
Thankyou :)

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Suleman

Apr 19, 2016
Cloupor Mini +
Pico
Luggy
Smok X Cube II

i searched about cloupor mini & it looks more nice than pico , but i will have to buy tank too with it. :(

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread