Who else is bored ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundodger

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2013
All 57 States
OK..just went to the link to join. Got to the end and there was no "enter" button to submit all the info I put in.

Now Im bored again

I had the same experience, I had to go there about 3-4 times before the "enter" button popped up. Don't know why, they claimed no one else had reported that problem. Try again later is all I can say.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
if I was really bored I would start recoiling those 70+ protank heads that I kept tossing in a bowl and grabbing a fresh one instead of recoiling
HAH! So I'm not the only one who does that, eh? LOL

This. Shiny. Me like shiny.

View attachment 268562
I was going to get one just like that before both my Spinners gave me hell one night and I decided to upgrade to something more reliable. I LOVE red and shiny!

You're like a Magpie.
Hey, I resemble that remark, too!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I feel the OP.

About half a year ago, I felt like I'd reached a vaping plateau. I finally found flavors I truly loved, and had set-ups that worked flawlessly. I really wasn't looking for a new mod. I was getting... bored.

I remember, in the beginning, I was burning the midnight oil surfing websites, marathon-ing Youtube reviews and videos, comparing prices, surfing vendor sites, trying to find the right mod for me. I remember burning with lust and envy over a Lavatube...

I think I'm at my second plateau. My set-ups still run beautifully and flawlessly, and I still love my ADV's. But lately, especially in the last three or four months, I've seen a HUGE influx of new vapers, and I feel like I'm treading old ground. Noobs are helping noobs, which is awesome, and I dig that. I feel like there's really nothing left for me to discuss. I'm not into rebuildables or mech mods, I'm happy with carto tanks and the devices I own. I'm not looking for a new mod. I feel like the "sense of discovery" has ended.

Meh. I'm not worried. If one lesson about vaping has taught me, there's always an awesome new discovery or innovation right around the corner.

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I had the same experience, I had to go there about 3-4 times before the "enter" button popped up. Don't know why, they claimed no one else had reported that problem. Try again later is all I can say.

This is usually related to browser compatibility or bandwidth issues. What browser and version are you using?

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Who else is bored ?

As the OP, that was 24 hours ago.

OK.... its a new day. I woke up to two guys eating my cereal at my kitchen table that apparantly spent the night with my kids (in their upper 20's) and hadnt seen them since they were, like, 9 or 10. They were both vaping with their little ego's and evods... What a small world.....Vapers in the wild, IN MY HOUSE !! Theyve been vaping for two weeks.

The saw my office where I keep my DIY supplies, mods, batteries, etc...( you know how we all get)... They were like "Holy Sh_t ! Do you have a store and sell this stuff?" Im like... Nah..Im just really into this vaping I guess".

They were like kids in a candy store...trying my stuff and vaping my juices. Theyve never seen the forums before and I was happy to point out how we "forum people" save so much money and what websites to go to etc.... So that was a little fun. I stopped being bored when they came over.

I have one small footnote here. They asked me what I was vaping with and where to get one. I didnt have the heart or inclination to send them to ProVape to plop down all that money on the Provari as brand new vapers..........so I told them I was holding an SVD (they didnt know any better) and gave them the link to Fasttech and put the SVD and the MVP2 in their Cart and gave them links where to get the batteries and charger.

I felt like that was the "right thing to do".

What do Y'all think ?

Last edited:

Penn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2013
In the wilderness
Who else is bored ?

As the OP, that was 24 hours ago.

OK.... its a new day. I woke up to two guys eating my cereal at my kitchen table that apparantly spent the night with my kids (in their upper 20's) and hadnt seen them since they were, like, 9 or 10. They were both vaping with their little ego's and evods... What a small world.....Vapers in the wild, IN MY HOUSE !! Theyve been vaping for two weeks.

The saw my office where I keep my DIY supplies, mods, batteries, etc...( you know how we all get)... They were like "Holy Sh_t ! Do you have a store and sell this stuff?" Im like... Nah..Im just really into this vaping I guess".

They were like kids in a candy store...trying my stuff and vaping my juices. Theyve never seen the forums before and I was happy to point out how we "forum people" save so much money and what websites to go to etc.... So that was a little fun. I stopped being bored when they came over.

I have one small footnote here. They asked me what I was vaping with and where to get one. I didnt have the heart or inclination to send them to ProVape to plop down all that money on the Provari as brand new vapers..........so I told them I was holding an SVD (they didnt know any better) and gave them the link to Fasttech and put the SVD and the MVP2 in their Cart and gave them links where to get the batteries and charger.

I felt like that was the "right thing to do".

What do Y'all think ?

Ha, reading this I was thinking it odd you are behind organizing a meetup. I guess you have reached a point where the material aspect has lost it's lust and you now want the direct human contact with vaping.

If all goes well I'll be there Thursday but I have something that will have to be taken care of during the evening one night this week. Hopefully not that day. Maybe sharing notes will be of benefit to both of us. (and Simian, Marsh and Cavediver)

Sundodger

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2013
All 57 States
This is usually related to browser compatibility or bandwidth issues. What browser and version are you using?

Firefox 25.0. My speed is not a problem, I test every other day. I didn't ping their site so I don't know if it was their server but the page loaded real quick, just missing the most important button to complete the form. Second time I gave page permission (all) from NoScripts) and it still wouldn't load the button. Like I said it popped up later, without the permission given in NoScript or changing anything in other security software. Say hi to all my relatives there in the Greenville area! I need to get down to visit soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread