Status
Not open for further replies.

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
My problem's that the € has based so much, it's effected the price for me catastrophically! :(
PM (or email) me for a special coupon code. As one of our earliest supporters, you certainly are welcome to a deep discount. :)

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
anyone like to test a turkish blend NET?

i'll send you 15ml. see what you think. i rarely smoked that particular brand named for a certain dromedary. hard to tell if i've got the balance right.
it is pretty tasty...just not sure if it's that different from 'american cigarette' & if i should up
the percentage of the turkish extract.
many thanks.

Last edited:

Esoterica3

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Sedona, AZ
www.leslivresthebooks.com
anyone like to test a turkish blend NET?

i'll send you 15ml. see what you think. i never smoked that particular brand named for a certain dromedary. hard to tell if i've got the balance right.
it is pretty tasty...just not sure if it's that different from 'american cigarette' & if i should up
the percentage of the turkish extract.
many thanks.

Would love to! I do really like the Turkish that Halo has, but I'm also a big fan of NETs, Mostly Vaperite

Reactions: jfresh

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Got the tester samples out today. (yeah...maybe monday sometimes means wednesday) It's just a naked 15ml bottle...haven't got the new labels designed yet. can't wait to get your feedback on it. been vaping it for 3 or 4 days myself, and it's really quite nice. a touch harsher than the american cigarette, but you get used to it pretty quick. But I probably shouldn't spoil your honest first impressions with mine.
:)

jfresh

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2011
Gulfport, MS
www.wholecig.com
Got it!
Many thanks :)
Gonna try it in a bit (gotta let the clearo sit for a bit)...It's remarkably clear and clean for a NET! Didn't detect any noticeable odor.

Is this also WTA?[
Got it!
Many thanks :)
Gonna try it in a bit (gotta let the clearo sit for a bit)...It's remarkably clear and clean for a NET! Didn't detect any noticeable odor.

Is this also WTA?
It is WTA based. The NET concentrate is 1/2 Virginia, 1/2 Turkish...at 5% overall. It should get stronger with a little steeping...but it has room to increase that percentage (if necessary) up to 10% or so...I liked it at 5%...thought it a good baseline. Of course, let me know if you think it should be increased, overall, or the Turkish component.
Thanks!

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
So... I'd gotten away from tobaccos for the most part, mainly vaping fruits, with the exception of some Boba's that I often dripped American Cigarette on top of. I use small chambered RDAs on top of bottom-feeding mods, which makes it easy to drip one flavor into another that's being fed from the bottom. Here with your new Turkish, I'm dripping the 24mg on top of unflavored, 0-nic in the bottle of the mod. The atty is a Cyclone, air hole reamed a bit, but still pretty tight on the draw, 0.9 ohm coil, rayon wick. Power is from a DNA30, currently 16.5 watts.

My initial reaction is: I find the flavor mild, not harsh at all, but quite satisfying. I like it enough that if you had it on the site, I'd order a couple of bottles today.

I'm going to bounce back and forth between this, some unflavored nic, and some American cigarette (all at 24-25mg). I'm not sure how fair the comparison to the American Cigarette will be because my stock of it is over a year old...

Reactions: jfresh
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread