Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
pgvg-1.jpg

What are PG and VG? Read here.

Last edited:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
DoctorOrdered.jpg

It’s about time we heeded the recommendation of Menzies School of Health researcher Dr. Marita Hefler, who has called for a total ban on cigarettes as a new study finds millions of deaths could be prevented if smokers switched to electronic cigarettes. Read more: here.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
My power was out for two days and I wouldn't have made it without my Extreme Ice. Thanks again for such a wonderful product. It kept me cool and refreshed!
You are WELCOME! :) Thank you for being loyal and being so patient for a reply.

Reactions: gnees

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
uspsblog2-1024x683.jpg

Here we are vapers. It’s the week of Thanksgiving and I have a tidbit of bad news. Hopefully, this doesn’t impact many of you, but just in case it does, we wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the USPS Arizona office is having shipping delays… again. Read more.

Reactions: Mowgli

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
uspsblog2-1024x683.jpg

Here we are vapers. It’s the week of Thanksgiving and I have a tidbit of bad news. Hopefully, this doesn’t impact many of you, but just in case it does, we wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the USPS Arizona office is having shipping delays… again. Read more.

I have had issues since you moved from Washington State to Arizona. In one instance, you replaced an entire order for me when it was stuck for a week somewhere, and presumed lost. My daughter and I really enjoy MBV eliquids. We cannot afford any of the new vendors that you have introduced to the site. I have been ordering from other vendors due to more budget-friendly pricing and the fact that, since you moved, I cannot be certain that I will receive an order when I need it. I really hope that you can get this straightened out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread