Will the P3 be updated to support higher watts/volts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
I was using my STM on the P3 with the .5Ω coils but found it to be a bit too airy even with the smallest AFC. I also had the STN and gave it to my nephew who uses it on his Provari 2.5 with the 1.2Ω coils. He is very happy with it.
The new STM (white and black ones) have a new air flow control set up. The smallest and middle holes are GREAT for mouth to lung, and the third is wide open of lung hits.

Sent from my Commodore 64 using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Uhm that's def not true. If that were the case there would be no need to VV/VW devices, sub-ohm devices etc. If your theory is correct that means you could vape a standard 3.7 volt battery and get "tons of vapor" from it based on the juice...
It is true, Believe me, I know...

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Well I went ahead and ordered the P3 today with Blake on the phone, I'll report back after I get my orders and let you know what I think.
What I want to know is: How the Hell are people getting ProVape ON THE PHONE?

It's been a complaint of mine from the beginning and one that I share with them every time we go back and forth with misunderstanding emails...

From their own website:

Do you offer phone support?

Sorry, but we only offer e-mail support at this time.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Uhm that's def not true. If that were the case there would be no need to VV/VW devices, sub-ohm devices etc. If your theory is correct that means you could vape a standard 3.7 volt battery and get "tons of vapor" from it based on the juice...

Airflow, wicking, lung capacity, draw, the juice and setup are what matters, not so much power. New vapers rely on power because it's easy to just throw a lot of power at a low ohm build and get 'professional' results...

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
Airflow, wicking, lung capacity, draw, the juice and setup are what matters, not so much power. New vapers rely on power because it's easy to just throw a lot of power at a low ohm build and get 'professional' results...

This is 100% true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread