Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
your positive outlook never ceases to inspire me!
lol.. thanks. I has the religion. He told me "I'ma give you a very easy road compared to many. If I hear you whine ONCE, I'll flick you like a booger into Dante's Inferno". It's fear that drives me.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Luvs you too my sweet Pepe! :wub:

Any day now Sweet Pepe,..and day now!
:glug:

giphy.gif

I'm coming soon mon chere!
:glug:

b4a22d4dbc0869896440314e2f438494.jpg

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
random interruption for the afternoon -

my order ban is LIFTED!! we are indeed moving on to bigger and (fingers crossed) better work things for hubby but the work move to just outside Philly will not be until the end of the year...no major packing and relocating this coming week! YAY

sorry had to share

back to your regularly scheduled posting

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Hey guys I hope you all are winning..

I have a question, I just got 8 teeth pulled yesterday, and I want to know how many people here were able to vape in such a condition?

I am kind of worried, but I am guessing its because I have never tried vaping after getting teeth pulled... but I am in dire straights, I just don't know if vaping is better after mouth surgery than cigarettes are, and if you can successfully vape without additional mouth problems..

Experiences anyone?
When I went in to have all the remaining teeth I had extracted they removed all my bottom teeth and then somebody screwed something up because I started to wake up. The dentist decided to wait and pull the top ones the next day so I had to go back in. that night I dreamed I was eating a big juicy apple and in my sleep bit down really hard. After an hour I finally went into the ER and found out I had busted or tore out all but one stitch. they considered giving me a pint of blood I had bled so much that is till they found out I'm B negative and they were low on it So they just gave me another bag of IV. (I found all this out reading the notes from the ER doc) I worked in the IT/IS dept. at the same hospital. Wasn't hard to get to the info. hehehehe

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
random interruption for the afternoon -

my order ban is LIFTED!! we are indeed moving on to bigger and (fingers crossed) better work things for hubby but the work move to just outside Philly will not be until the end of the year...no major packing and relocating this coming week! YAY

sorry had to share

back to your regularly scheduled posting
That is AWESOME news, Anjel!! Onwards and Upwards!! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. I'm sure The Provider is happy as heck too!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Lil tip. Not sure how imminent it is, but Malaysia has some of the FINEST medical services in the entire world. They are ranked well above us even. The prices they charge generate a LOT of "medical tourism" from all over the world. Just something to consider, it's my plan. The laundry list of failing parts grows ever longer, and at some point, I'm going to take a couple months off and go visit and get some things caught up on. MUCH cheaper, and an exotic trip too! Winning.
I've heard that too, and the price difference is mindblowing. :shock: Well worth the trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread