Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, IL
You got rid of old faithful?

My buddy has my old zmax v3 , the istick 50 screen is broken..

I have a lot of faith in the evic vt I guess. I also like living on the edge. Lol.

Clouplor mini, good back-up. Just got to remember how to spell it. Clo up lor , only way I can do it.

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
Actually I do understand. It's such a relief to have it finished after dreading having it done LOL So glad to hear you had a good dentist and are not in pain. I think toothache pain is the worst there is.

Just set your airflow so your pull is easy and you should be good to go. Once you have healed up some you can put it back to where you normally vape. :)
Oh yeah I hated tooth aches worse than about anything.

BTW the kitty in your avi is very pretty

Reactions: GlacierBabe

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Now that I've made all the Tootle Puffers grab the old torches and pitch forks I think I'd better go finish my chores. :D

giphy.gif

I shall return. :D

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
lol.. thanks. I has the religion. He told me "I'ma give you a very easy road compared to many. If I hear you whine ONCE, I'll flick you like a booger into Dante's Inferno". It's fear that drives me.
I have similar but not as well rooted belief system...and it is enforced by the fact that any time I start to complain the universe shows me true BAD to remind me my path is smooth compared to so many out there. So every day I actively embrace my blessings big and small, I just have to work harder to not let the little bads weigh so heavy on my mind

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I have similar but not as well rooted belief system...and it is enforced by the fact that any time I start to complain the universe shows me true BAD to remind me my path is smooth compared to so many out there. So every day I actively embrace my blessings big and small, I just have to work harder to not let the little bads weigh so heavy on my mind

Funny how that works! Full time optimism is nearly impossible though. He sends that black dog to visit me once in awhile so I can get misery off my chest on occasion. But I get to avoid the blame, cause it's the Dogs fault. Truly. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I agree..Whatever it is it can always get worse. I tend to put good out there so bad don't have too much a chance of ruining my week. ;)

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
That's ok! Tell us a lil about Cindy!
What would you like to know, Louis?
I can tell you this much: I'm not much of a conversation starter, but I happily answer questions and comment on what little I know about. And once I get started, I can get a little
blah.gif
:laugh:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Funny how that works! Full time optimism is nearly impossible though. He sends that black dog to visit me once in awhile so I can get misery off my chest on occasion. But I get to avoid the blame, cause it's the Dogs fault. Truly. :)
Sheesh..I've been lucky with this much rain because he's like a Lab about water.

tumblr_lze62f80iZ1qbymeeo1_400.gif

GPC2012

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Reedley Ca
I lurve yeast rolls. Mama use to let hers rise in the trunk of her car on really nice days. They were delicious however she let them rise but I've not had any that good since she passed.
Oh how I'd love to try yours with orange blossom honey!
years ago I was making a batch of rolls and got called away on an emergency for work. I didn't get home till about midnight went straight to bed the next morning I opened the fridge door and OMG I had a whole shelf full of dough. Granted it was a small fridge but the entire bottom shelf was filled with bread dough.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
That is AWESOME news, Anjel!! Onwards and Upwards!! Couldn't happen to a nicer gal. I'm sure The Provider is happy as heck too!
hubby has been working his tail off to show the right people that he was good for the inspector opening that's coming. I am so proud of him I don't have the words to describe it. He has all the needed training and certs, now its time to put it in action. The fact that I don't have to pack him up in PA to dash home to AL in the same week is just another of those small blessings I'm always saying I have in abundance. (getting to order the tank and flavors Ive been holding off on is icing on my cupcake!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread