Win Win Win! Huge 600 device Cloupor Mini Plus TC ECF giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
poor ol stinky guy is going to be in the garage in a cage because even though I love cats and save many I like a clean stink free house. About 7-8 days after neutering he will not smell so bad and can come up to a spare bedroom

I wish you both many happy years together! :)

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
My new guy Rodrigo. Dumped at vets after owners moved and left him behind. Neighbor brought him in and paid for one nights boarding. Nobody came back for him. Has a hard time opening his eyes due to inverted eyelashes. Big old non neutered tom cat with big jowls and he smells.....will be living in my garage until Thursday when he goes to get neutered. Eye surgery after that if money is raised and it usually is. Working on his coat today which is dry and dull. He loves to be brushed View attachment 495943

Oh he's beautiful. He's one lucky guy. The rescue kitties make such good companions. It's like they know you rescued them. I think animals are much more aware of what's going on than we give them credit for. So happy you rescued him. :thumbs:

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpg

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Right. But seriously, why would you want a mod called Cloupor? It's an ugly name. And it's awfully angular, too. :rolleyes:
Well I'm fine with the REO's as you well know. But I would take it just to see if I like TC. Then a possible Ahlusionati PIF.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Ok now you have me wondering what I'm going to do for dinner LOL That's the makins for a rib eye dinner. The one you like kickin off the plate LOL

Somebody say Rib Eye?!? Oh.... PICK ME!!! It is EASILY my favorite part of the whole cow! Filet is good, but for flavor, you cannot beat a Rib Eye. YUM!
There is a guy in Cali, Bryan Flannery, sells about the CHOICEST steaks in the USA. Not cheap, but ZOMG. Well, ya know that really tender part on the edge of the Rib Eye? The cap? Flannery sells JUST the cap, rolled and tied. My wife and I almost fainted, it was SO good. For a special occasion, ya can't beat his meat!

https://www.flannerybeef. com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread